I CAN EXPLAIN!!!!!

Hello my little berries!

I'm really sorry for my long absence.

But!  My laptop is finally working again!

Over the past seven months in the meantime I've been working on another story and improving my skills.

I'd like to say that I've improved, but that's really up to you guys to decide.

So, what's been going on since my unplanned departure?

Well Author-Chan is seventeen now!

Yup, I'm almost an adult.

...Kinda high-key scared about it though.

I also got a job at my local library putting books away!

I don't really know what else is new with me...

But if enough of you want me to continue this story, then I will.

I don't know how many chapters it will take or how long it'll take me to write them, but since I'm finished with that afore mentioned story, I have nothing to work on and am looking for a new project!

In the meantime while I'm writing this one -- If you guys still want me to that is -- maybe go check that one out!?

It's on ArchiveOfOurOwn and it's a Pokemon Sun and Moon/Ultra Sun and Moon story!

It's a Guzma x OC (OC can be replaced with reader of course) and it's called 'Time'Flies'.

Basically, it's a Soulmate AU! tied with a Musical AU!

I've never seen a Musical AU! before so sorry if anything isn't up to standards...

But you can find me on AO3 under erialc_raeb

Talk you y'all later!

-Claire