Chapter Three

*Mind explodes over reads and votes*

Just a heads up!  There are two songs in this chapter!  I'm gonna have Sans sing something to you soon cause I wanted to do so in this chapter, but I didn't think you and him knew each other well enough for that.  But it is coming soon.  (That's what she said).

I'm immature.

;D

I'm sorry.

Plus Mettaton in this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys again!!!

But before we get to the chapter...  Can we take a moment to look at this lyric video???  There is a fucking disclaimer in it.  And I am all for that.  Like, 'Hey dude.  Don't take my shit offline YouTube.  Das not cool.'

BUT!!!  It reads, and I quote...

"Please do not copy this video.  I took my time out to make this and it is unfair for somebody to steal my hard work."

...

IT'S A FUCKING LYRIC VIDEO!!!  IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S HARD TO TYPE, OR EVEN COPY AND PASTE LYRICS INTO A YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!

And correct me if I'm wrong...

But...

Hark work...  Would be you recording yourself singing it and playing all the instruments for it.  Sweetheart...  It's not that hard to type.

That's how authors make money.

Ok.

I'm done ranting.

ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!

-CarryOnWaywardPie

Your POV

She stood two feet taller than you at least.  Intimidating metal armor with a bright red ponytail sticking out the back of the helmet.  You gulp.  Frisk buried his face deeper into your neck, his hot breath quickening in pace.  He was a pretty brave kid, but not when he had his older sister here to protect him.

She conjured a bright red spear out of no where and pointed it t'words you without a word.

You cleared your throat, showing no fear.  "Hello.  My name is (Y/n), and this is my little brother Frisk.  What's your name?"  You say, hesitantly sticking out your hand.  She draws her spear back with a growl and you take that as your cue to run.

"Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit!"  You muttered as you ran, Frisk whimpering silently into your neck, and Flowey screaming his flowery ass off and flailing around.

The woman in the armor chased you, throwing spears while you dodged.

Then...  It happened.

She hit you.

Right in the side.

Luckily Frisk was alright.  He started crying again at the sight of your blood.  A gauge appeared on your right arm reading, HP 2/8.  You bit back your screams of pain for Frisk's sake as you got up again, spear still in your side mind you, and attempting to run, only to fall down on your face.  Your nose smacked against the ground and you were sure it was busted.

HP 1/8

"undyne enough!"  You heard.  "these two humans are good!  i swear!"  Sans.

The two argued for a while as the world around you darkened.  Frisk desperately tried waking you up.  Finally, you blacked out.