Chapter Six

Hey guys!  Or should I say Berries!!!  Even though The Geeks didn't win, they will always have a special place in my heart.  :)

I really appreciate your comments in my last authors note.  Especially the one from Yin_Miko

If you haven't seen it I really suggest you go back and find it.  Cause, oh my God!  It was early in the morning and I was laughing my ass off.  Thank you for that.  :D

But seriously guys...  Over 2k reads!  WTF YOU GUYS ARE AMAZINGLY CRAZY!!!

And for real.  If I am to do the Q&A, ya'll gotta start asking questions.  Cause I wanted to do something special for 1k, and now we're at 2k.  But it's fine!

If you guys have any questions about the book, or just even for me in general, just ask!  I will happily answer them!

Just give me a heads up in the comments like, 'Q&A Question', or do like #Q&A

Something like that so I don't answer them on the spot.

:D

Love you guys so much!

-CarryOnWaywardPie

Your POV

You and Sans made your way to Frisk's room which was across the hall. Papyrus, Undyne, and Alphys were in there as well. Frisk's face lit up when he saw you. "(Y/n)!" He shouted happily, holding his arms out to you, wanting to be picked up. You complied.

"Hey buddy." You said hugging him tightly.  "How are you feeling?"  You ask, ruffling his hair a bit.  "Not bad."  He says with a smile.  "Where's mom?"  He asks.

"She dropped by earlier I think.  And she'll be back later.  I'm going to go get you something to eat.  Could you call mom for me?"  You ask.  He nods and you hand him your phone which now worked since you were on the surface.

You and Sans walk down to the cafeteria, having food requests from everyone.  Of course you got some weird looks, the monsters were now on the surface.  And you were as sure as Hell that you looked like a fucking gem.  You would have to shower all the grime off of you later.

"So where do you plan on going next now that you finally made it to the surface?"  You ask Sans as you give your order to the awaiting order taker.

"dunno.  maybe find a place to live first.  spend some time with papyrus.  we never did have the greatest relationship."  He says shoving his hands into his sweatshirt pockets.  "how about you huh?"  He asks after a moment.  "where is our brave (y/n) going?"

"Probably going back to living with my mom.  Such a glamorous life ain't it?"  "Did someone say glamorous!?"  Oh fuck.

Mettaton appeared out of nowhere and started posing his fabulous ass off.

You get your food quickly then rush back up to Frisk's room before Mettaton could find you.

Your mom was in the room when you got back and she looked absolutely horrified to see monsters in the room.  "Hello mother."  You say and she turns to look at you.  "Hello (Y/n).  You look well."  She says giving you a weird look.

Your eyes widen and you chance your stance to seem taller than you actually were.  "I look well?"  You question.  "I fell down a fucking hole and went missing for however long and all you can says is, 'you look well'."  You say quite mad.  Your mom shrugs before turning away from you.