Chapter Seven

Hello my little Berries!  I am extremely happy because I am getting a new Undertale shirt!  Up top is what it looks like!  Toriel is on the back that's why she is kinda off to the side.  I'm getting it in the next 48 hours cause I just got the confirmation email!  It also comes with a free glow in the dark Flowey pin!  :D

And I don't know when but I'm purchasing myself an electronic drawing pad.  I was thinking maybe I could draw you guys some things.  Some requests?  I'm not that great at drawing so I'm sorry.

BTW...  Does anyone want to make a cover for me for this book?  Cause I would LOVE that.

If you decide to make me a cover, then you can send it to me via my email address.

cspenk@gmail.com

:D

Does anyone have any ideas on where this could go?  Cause I really don't have a plan for it.  So before I get writer's block, I would appreciate if you guys could tell me what you want from the story!

And don't forget!  Smile when you wake up cause it will guarantee a happier day!  At least that's what I read on tumblr.  So I could have been lied to.  That tends to happen to me a lot.

:)

And I'm sorry that this chapter is kinda short.  I've been really tired lately and I am trying to get more than four hours of sleep every day.  I'm up either writing, reading, or scrolling through pinterest.  It's a horrible habit I hope to break.  But until then, enjoy the chapter!

-CarryOnWaywardPie

Your POV

"To the window!

To the wall!

To the sweat drop down my balls!

To all these bitches crawl!

To all skeet skeet motherfucker!

All skeet skeet god damn!"

You were awoken by obnoxious singing, and someone shaking you continuously.  Your cousin was here.

"If You Don't Stop Shaking Me Axel!  I'm Going To Throw Up All Over You And Laugh!"  You shout.  "Calm the fuck down."  He says laughing.  You groan in response.

Axel jumps up on your bed screaming, "Get Up!  Get Up!  Get Up!"  Over and over and over again.  "I will fucking shank you if you don't shut the fuck up!"  You weren't a morning person.  "You need to chill the fuck out."  Axel replies laughing.  He grabs both of your wrists and drags you off of your bed.

"No!  The blankets have accepted me as one of their own and if I leave now I might lose their trust!"  You practically cry out.  Your bed was fucking comfortable.  That's why you spent most of your time in your room usually.  "Too bad!"  Axel replies still dragging you down the hallway.

He starts dragging you down the stairs by your arms so your head doesn't hit the stairs.  "I Will Fuck You Up!"  You shout, closing your eyes as you get to the main floor.  "HUMAN!  WHY ALL THIS SHOUTING THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!?"  You hear Papyrus ask from the kitchen.

Axel drops your arms once he sees Papyrus and gulps.  "Papy halp."  You say holding your arms up in the air.  Papyrus gives you a weird looks before helping you up off the floor.

You and Axel go sit on the couch and turn the TV on for some background noise.  "So do you have any plans for your birthday?"  He asks you.  "Yes.  You are taking me out drinking and we are getting so drunk off our asses."  You reply with no hesitation whatsoever.  "Maybe not the best idea for your first legal birthday...  But we'll save that for the second."