Chapter Twelve

Hello my little Berries!!!  Over 150 followers!?  I know I'm a little overdue for this thank you, but...  Thanks!!!  I love you all so much and appreciate all of your existences.  That sounded weird but whatever.

I actually went outside last weekend.  Shocker huh?  But I went swimming at my Uncle's house because every year they have a barbecue the day before fourth of July.  I got the worst sunburn ever and it makes my bones ache just thinking about it.  And I was wearing a bikini even though I don't have the body for it.  Whatever.  So I have some weird tan lines.  And a sunburn on my face.  I'm hoping it won't peel.

The last time I got a sunburn was last year when I went to camp and it rained really bad.  It was outpost camp so we slept in tents.  It rained so bad we had to take a bus to Mount Olympus and spend the entire day at the water park.  How unfortunate.  JK it was amazing.  My friend Alex got a third degree sunburn and it was awesome.

I've recently started playing Kingdom Hearts and I'm awful at it.  That's all I have to say about that.  P.S. Riku is a dick.

*Screaming cause two bugs were tryna do the frickle frackle on my laptop screen while I was tryna write at 11:46 P.M.*

And this is kinda based off of a oneshot I wrote in class once.  It was originally meant for Undertale and not Underfell.  That's why it sounds kinda weird.  Sorry.

-CarryOnWaywardPie

(Who's POV do you want to see?  I would like to know otherwise it's gonna just be yours)

Your POV

"Daddy?  Why do you have wings and Mommy doesn't?"  You ask your father.  The man before you picks you up and rests you on his hip.  "Because Mommy isn't a monster like I am."  He says with a smile.  "But I thought monsters were scary."  You tell him confused.

"Not all monsters are scary.  They're people too.  Sorta.  But you shouldn't treat them any differently than you would a human."  He tells you, walking up the stairs and to your bedroom.  He sets you down  on your bed and tucks you in.

"Can I have wings?"  You asks with big doe eyes only a six year old could have.  Your father chuckles and ruffles your hair.  "We'll have to see honey."  He plants a kiss to your forehead before walking to the door.  "Goodnight (Y/n)."

"Night Daddy."

You wake up with a start, sitting up in bed.  Your wings were raised high above your head from the sudden movement.  They lower themselves slowly.

You felt gross and sticky with sweat.  Your clothes clung to your body and your head pounded.  You checked your phone.  3:52 A.M.  Great.

Grabbing a pillow and blanket from your bed, you quietly made your way out of your room and downstairs to the kitchen.  What compelled you to sleep on the kitchen floor was beyond you.  But the floor was cold and felt nice on your exposed skin.

Laying down on the floor, you quickly fell back asleep.

~~~

"(y/n)?  what the hell are you doin' on the floor?"  A deep voice said, shaking you awake.  You groaned at the light shining through the window, but looked up to see Sans and Papyrus standing over you.

"Ugh, I feel like crap."  You say sitting up.  "WHY WERE YOU SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR?"  Papyrus asks, his arms crossed over his chest.  "I was really warm last night so I slept on the floor."  You said rubbing your forehead as if it would sop throbbing for a few seconds.  "are you sick (y/n)?"  "Probably."  You mumble.