Author's Note (Sorry! Don't Injure Me!)

*Refers to video above*

WHY IS THIS SO GOD DAMN FUNNY!?  HALP!  I'VE WATCHED IT TOO MANY TIMES AND IT'S STILL FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry.

Thank you guys for all the attention you have given to this book.  Hopefully I can crank out some more chapters this week.  If I do, they will be kinda short ones.

Ok!  So some things that are happening this week.

1.) School, obviously

2.) I have an audition on the twelfth of April, which to me is tomorrow, for a special choir group.  It's called 'Limited Edition' and my audition is at 7:20 in the morning.  FUCK EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!  SHIT!  I GOTTA FIND MY PACKET OTHERWISE I'M NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO AUDITION!  I'll find it later.  It's in my backpack somewhere.  *Sighs*  It's probably crushed as well.

Anyways...  I dedicate this song to my backpack.  For crushing my things 24/7.

3.) My Dad and brother are going Turkey hunting on Tuesday until Sunday, leaving my brothers dog, Bentley, with us.  He is a very large doggy.  :D.  If you guys wanna see pictures of him lemme know.  Maybe he'll sit in the same chair as my dog again and I'll actually get a picture this time.

4.) I'm rabbit sitting my cousin's rabbit over the weekend.  His name is Buford and he is a big bunny.  :D.  Again, if ya'll want pictures lemme know.  I'll probably post everything on this book.

5.) I'm going to Glaze tomorrow to go pick up my mug that I free handed paint.  I'm sure it looks like crap, but I'll post a picture tomorrow.  It has all the Attack On Titan emblems on it.  *Blushes*  *Fangirls*

I think that's all...

But yea.  The next few chapters will probably be really short ones but there will hopefully be more of them.  Also...  Sans singing to you coming up soon!  I have the song picked out already but if there is a song you wanna sing...  Lemme know in the comments.  They keep me going through the day and they make me happy!

TWO QUICK STORY TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.  So I sit next to this one really annoying girl in Biology, and all she does is read during class.  I do as well...  But I mostly try to write if I can.  But the look on her face every time I log into my account is priceless.  The first story that pops up on my dash is this one and she sees all you guys.  She has made comments like, they're fake, and other shit like that, but I really hope that you guys really do like my writing.  If you don't that's ok too...

Second story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In choir today I sit next to an annoying chick.  She is a soprano, as am I, and our teacher hands out daily solos.  We are singing 'Stand By Me' from 'Stand By Me' and that is how he auditions us.  But today she would not stop WHINING.  Here are some of the things she said today.

*Clears throat for all the bullshit about to come out*

"I'm not gonna sing today cause I want the solo and I wanna hear how it's done."

"I really want that solo."

"Gep (Our nickname for our teacher) isn't being fair right now."

"She doesn't deserve it."

"He won't even give me a chance."

See how ridiculous she is?  And apparently the chairs were too close together because of an extra chair in the top row.  She was whining about her being too close to everyone.  Then there is me with a social anxiety, leaning away from her and almost sitting on my neighbors lap just to make her feel a little less cramped.  My heart was racing the entire class period because I don't really talk to people.

So yea.

OH!  I had this stupid retreat to go to today, and we had to do an icebreaker thing.

All the kids I was with were older than me and I didn't really talk to them.  So anyways, the teacher dude hands us papers where we had to sign next to the thing that described us!  You know...  Bullshit!

I only had one signature from my neighbor who came up to me.

The teacher dude walks over and asks why I'm not signing the papers.  I just roll my eyes and say, "Cause there's no crippling social anxiety and depression option."  And just walked out of the room.

That was my stupid rant for today!  I hope y'all didn't get scared by the title!

Anyways...  Leave your song suggestions down below!  I just beg you not to suggest the following bands/artists...

One Direction

Taylor Swift (If it's her earlier work it's ok though)

Justin Beiber

Anything around those lines.  If you do suggest them, the worst I'm gonna do is ignore it.  I won't call you out on it or anything.  It's just my preference.

Thank you guys again so much!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE HOMO YOU CAN IMAGINE!

Unless you don't swing that way then I totally understand.

I'm still trying to figure out my sexuality as well.

:)

OH!  And before I forget!  Is there anything you guys want me to do for the following...

1.) If/when I hit 100 followers?

2.) If/when this book gets 1000 reads

3.) If/when this book gets 100 votes

Leave those suggestions down below with your song suggestions with the same numbering as I have it next to the three options.

Thanks again guys!!!

-CarryOnWaywardPie