Chapter Four

Hallo Kristi!

:P

:D

:)

Dove you!

-CarryOnWaywardPie

Your POV

"I'll only be a minute. Wait right here ok?" It wasn't really a question, you just needed to make sure Frisk would stay put while you scoped out the area. Frisk nods in response.

You walk down the final corridor and peer into the throne room.

There, in a huge red and black cape, stood King Asgore. You could just sense the blood lust in the room. You were about to turn back when Asgore called to you.

"Human. I know you are there. Do not try to run." He says from right behind you. Turning around, you realize that he is much bigger than you first initially thought... He picked you up and tossed you over his shoulder and to what you assumed was the barrier.

(Play the song as you read this next part.  Unless you don't want to...  That's cool too I guess.)

Asgore summoned a giant red trident and swung it extremely close to your head.  You ran around the room, dodging attacks to figure out a strategy.  You figure that fighting will do you no good.

"Asgore!  It doesn't have to be this way!"  He doesn't hesitate to throw a trident at you.  You dodge.

"Yes it does human.  My kind must be free.  And we can't do that without your soul."  He says summoning another trident, this one bigger than the last.  He throws it and one of the spears on the trident goes right through your arm.  Luckily your non-dominant arm.  The blood trickled down your arm and you just hoped to God Frisk was alright.

"(Y/n)!"  Frisk shouts running in the room.  "You gotta be fucking kidding me right now!  Frisk!  I told you to stay where you were!"  You shout, Asgore standing over you, summoning a small trident.  He held it to your neck.  "A-Asgore.  Sir?  May I have one final word alone with my brother?  Please?"  You ask, sweat running down your brow.

"Fine."  He says stepping away slightly, leaving you hung up.  "(Y/n)!"  Frisk shouts, running to you and tugging at the trident.  You bite back a scream of pain when he hangs on it.  "Buddy.  I hate to tell you this...  But.  I'm not gonna be getting out of this one."  You say, a tear escaping your eye.  Your HP was going down slowly but surely.

HP 7/8

"Go find Sans and Papyrus.  They'll take care of you.  I'm certain."  You say, Asgore growing impatient.  "But-"  Frisk starts.  "No buts.  Go!"  You shout, making him flinch but nod and run off.

Asgore approaches again.  "Ready to die now?"  He asks.  You nod.  "I sure am...  Dad."

San's POV

"Whoa kid, slow down there.  What's happening?"  I ask.  Frisk called me, all in a frenzy.  "(Y/n) is gonna die if you don't get down here quickly!  If you love her and I know you freaking do...  Then you better hurry and and be her savior!"  He shouts and hangs up.

"pap...  we have a job to do."  I say, grabbing his arm and teleporting us both to the barrier.

Your POV

"Y-You...  What did you just say?"  Asgore asks, voice wavering a bit.  "I said...  I'm ready to die Dad."  You repeat, baring your throat to the king and close your eyes.

You wait.

...

And wait.

...

But nothing bad happens.

Upon opening your eyes, you see the king in tears.

HP 4/8

Asgore quickly removes the trident from the wall, releasing your arm from it's grasp, making more blood make it's way down your arm and to the floor.

HP 3/8

Asgore picks you up and hugs you tightly.  "Human.  I have never met anyone with such kindness before.  I...  Am sorry.  And if you would like...  You could call me...  Dad."  He says with a warm smile.

HP 2/8

Suddenly, you hit the floor with a painful thud.  Asgore was thrown across the room with Sans pinning him down.

HP 1/8

Sans was throwing punches left and right, for god knows what.  "Sans!"  You called out weakly.  Sans looks over and rushes to your side.

"A little less punching him and a little more helping me live?"  You ask, eyelids closing slightly.  Frisk runs into the room and over to Asgore.  "What is he-"  You start, trying to lift your head up a little bit more, only to be pushed back down gently by Sans.

"shh sweetheart.  save your energy.  right now you really need some help.  pap is better at this than i am so do you think you can hold on until he gets in here?"  Sans asks.  "Uh huh."  You whisper, closing your eyes.  "no no no.  don't do that.  keep 'em open sweetheart."  Sans whispers.

You felt a pair of large hands cover your arm, and a searing pain following.

Then...

All is dark.