A Little Update

*Looks up from laptop*

*Remembers I have Drivers Ed classes at eight in the morning*

*Cries*

Hello my little Berries!  You guys are my favorite people in the world because of all the comments you leave me all the time.  You always make me laugh and feel happy when I wake up and read your comments before my Drivers Ed classes.  Or just on a regular day.

:)

I'm going camping this weekend but I'll take a bunch of pictures for you and post them each day so you don't miss a thing!!!

My Wattpad is freaking out and it's hilarious.  At the top corner where the word count is, it says...  107 Word Words.  Me too.

I went to go see Secret Life Of Pets with my friend Fiona and the theater was packed.  The movie was hilarious and if you haven't seen it...  You should because of this one scene that made me cry.  There is a literal sausage fest scene.  You think I wouldn't figure you out animators.  But I got you.  The scene popped up and I started laughing.  Fiona looked over confused.  I leaned over and whispered, "An actual sausage fest" and we were the loudest people there.

It was awesome.

Has anyone else been listening to a lot of Twenty One Pilots lately?  I've been obsessed with 'Glowing Eyes' and it's not even funny.  I'll come home from Driver's Ed and blast it on repeat.  Also 'Guns For Hands' but that's another story for another time.

Ok guys...  I've been OBSESSED with Avenger fics lately and I don't even watch the movies or read the comics.  Especially the Steve x Reader ones.  I just swoon.  My cold dead heart beats in my chest.  Ugh.  I have a problem.  Lol.

I'll try to work on an update later tonight, and try to get it out before camping.  But I make no promises.

I love you all!  <3  Even the Tsunderes!

-Claire

I hope you enjoyed the picture of Mark