Three

As I sat up, I felt amazing. I could feel power running through my arms down to the tip of my fingers. My core, pumping magic to all corners of my body.  I cracked open my eyes, and gasped. I could see. I mean not really, but I could see, and feel the energy in everything. The outlines of the door to my cubbord standing out brightly. Everything was beautiful.

I looked down at my hands, and I could see the magic swirling through me. It was dark red and black, all swirling together. And I could see my familiars power too. Dark green but also black, like mine.

I just sat up and reveled in the feeling of pure power for a minute before my familiar interupted me.

Harry Salazar Slytherin, my name is Mortem, and we will do great things in our lives. Terrible, but great nonetheless.

Mortem. I like it. And I can see now. At least sort of. I can see and feel energy. It's really wierd.

Ah yes, young master that is my venom. It repairs injuries to the best of my extent. I thought you would prefer this to normal sight, as it is a powerful ability. By the way master how are you feeling?

Amazing! I ecstatically awnser. I feel so powerful. And by the way what did you call me before? Harry Salazar or something.

Yes, young master. I called you Harry Salazar SlytherinYou are the heir of Slytherin. You know what that is right?

No.... I don't.

Oh well young master I shall educate you.

Word count 268

Above is what Harry sees when he sees a person, everything black but the person itself