Fourteen

TRIGGER WARNING

MENTIONS OF CHILD ABUSE AND BRIEF ABUSIVE SCENE

READ WITH CAUTION.

Harry woke up with the worst headache. And he was back home, in his closet.

How odd. How did the goblins manage to get him home?

He could hear banging around outside, and dudleys whiny voice.

The dursleys were home.

Harry shivered in fear, before reminding himself he was safe.

Harry reached up to smooth down his hair, as it was probably totaly messy. Harry's fingers brushed against a horn.

Wow this was odd. He knew he was getting a creature inheritance, but horns?

There were two of them, a decent size too, and very pointy.

At this moment Harry noticed ears too. Large fluffy animal ears. He wondered what they looked like.

Also his hair was longer, and neat. It reached down and brushed his shoulders. Softer than before too.

At this time Dudley decided Harry should probably wake up. He stomped up and down the stairs.

"FREAK! Get up! and make us breakfast! Hopefully you didn't eat any of our food or daddy will punish you!"

Well he hadn't. That was good. His punishments were horrible and painful. He was the reason his body was littered with scars.

Harry sat up, and felt something on his back. He reached back to touch it. They felt like wings! Soft, feathery wings!

They were enormous and.  beautiful, blue and purple shades, blending together. Purple at the tips, with various shades of blue throughout them.

And then the pain set in.

They were super cramped, from sleeping in such a small area.

He tried to cast a glamour over them, but it didn't work. 

He shrugged, assuming it was normal.

Umber stay here, I'm going out to see the dursleys.

He repeated this message to mortem in her language, and creaked open the cubbord door, ready to face his relatives.

He would be leaving for school in two days, he could survive this.

Stepping out, Harry spread out his wings, and saw how massive they were. Bigger than he thought. They were at least ten feet long each.

The dursleys watched on in horror.

Eventually Vernon decided to speak.

"What happened to you freak! You look like a monster! I can't tolerate this freakishness in my house! Come with me boy!"

Vernon grabbed Harry by one of his very sensitive wings. He dragged Harry up the stairs to his room. Harry could have easily thrown him off, but didn't. He would go with him, and the disgusting human would get a thrashing.

But this was not what happened.