Thirteen

Harry teleported to diagon alley with his familiars, ready for the day. He was going to find out what all this heir stuff was about. Maybe also check out knockturn alley. He really wanted to know what was down there.

Walking along the pathway in one of his elegant robes with purple lining, he looked like royalty. As before, people parted before him. Probably not because of his pretty robes, but because of the giant snake wrapped around him and the little dragon curled up on top of his head.

To be honest this would be a intimidating spectacle. A young boy in rather expensive looking robes with a giant snake And A DRAGON. Dragons are wild, untamable. To have one just sitting on his head...

Also there was the fact that he was occasionally hissing at said snake and dragon.

Everyone stared as he climbed up the stairs to gringotts and closed the door with a resounding thud.

Walking into gringotts Harry saw the beautiful marble room inside. There were goblins siting at the long marble table. Harry smartly walked up a goblin and demanded his help.

I walked up to a goblin, intent on finding out the truth. The goblin appeared to have recognized me.

"Hello lord slytherin. How may i help you?"

There was that lord slytherin thing again.

"Well I'm interested in knowing why you refer to me as lord slytherin. As far as I know I'm no lord, and have no relation to this slytherin family."

The goblin opened a little Gate and ushered me inside.

"I think you would perfer to discuss this in private. I saw someone trying to snoop. I'm bringing you back to a meeting room."

Harry willingly followed. Umber had now left Harry's head and was flying along right next to him.

The goblin brought us down to a simple yet elegant room. It was marble, with a cherry table and chairs. There was a painting of a old looking goblin, but luckily she was sleeping.

"Now I can tell you why we refer to you as lord slytherin. You inherited this title, and I'll discuss exactly how later, but the only reason no one else does is you have not fully claimed your inheritance through wearing the heir ring. Also I have a couple tests is oils like you to do before you claim your ring."

This was pretty cool! I was a lord!

"That's cool! And what are the tests, may I ask?"

The goblin nodded and pulled out two sheets of paper, two small cauldrons and a small dagger with a emerald hilt.

"Of course. The first test reveals any other inheritances as well as your properties. The second reveals any creature inheritinces and blocked magickal abilities. All you have to do is drop seven drops of blood into each and the results will show on the paper."

I pick up the small dagger And cut my palm, dripping exactly seven drops of blood into the cauldron, and then heal my hand.

During this umber was sleeping on my shoulder.

Slowly the words started to appear. They are as followed.

Heir to the house of slytherin
Heir to the house of potter
Heir to the house of black
Heir to the house of snape.

Properties

Slytherin castle- Scotland

Slytherin hideout- Unknown location