twenty

(That's German for twenty)

Above is sort of what Luna looks like..

I drew this before I decided to give her antlers. I'll redraw it soon but sticking it here for now

///y'all seem to love this story, I love all the positive feedback I'm getting!! Thank you!!

////////

Harry was in his super comftorble room with his mates. Usually there was four to a room, but Mates get their own, so there was one unused beautiful four-poster bed with green and black drapes.

Right now, Harry was settled in his bed, and his mates in the one directly across.

It pained him to be this far apart, he just wanted to go over and protect them.

They are his after all.

He should be able to, to wrap his wings around them and love and comfort them.

But he didn't.

He didn't want to scare them off, so he kept his distance.

"So your our mate! This is so cool! Imagine the pranks we could pull together!"

The red headed twins said in unison.

"We're kitsuine!"

Said Fred.

"That means we can turn into foxes! It's very convenient for sneaking around!"

Fred replied.

Harry had never experienced anything like this. He didn't know how to act.

"Well that's cool! I'm a elemental demon! And I can turn into a cat, Raven, dark unicorn and snake!"

"Ooooo that's

-really cool!

-what elements can you control?

-we can do fire!"

(Every time it goes like
-this
And skips a line that's Fred and George swapping who's speaking.

Harry smiled. He could control the same element as his mates!

"I can control fire too! And shadows, I'm pretty rubbish at the last one though..."

"Well I'm sure

-you will get

-better with time!"

"Do you two have familiars? I have mortem, the snake and umber the dragon"

"No we don't yet!

-were really exited

-to find ours though!"

Having a idea, Harry pulled two of the eggs out of his trunk. The silver and gold ones.

Handing them over to his mates, he saw their eyes light up with happiness

He almost purred in delight. He loved to see them pleased.

"Wait are these

-dragon eggs!

-thank you so much Harry!"

Harry replied,

"Yes they are dragon eggs! And it's no problem, you are my mates after all!

All of a sudden, awoken by their masters, the eggs started to