Chapter 1

Your POV

I sat on the padded floor. My hair covered my face as I stared blankly at the floor.

The steel door opens and Dr. Smilie walks in, followed by a guard. "Miss Y/N. Are you willing to talk?"

I looked up at him. My mouth guard prevented me from biting him and my straight jacket prevented me from strangling him. I laughed a bit. "What do you think? You're a murderer."

He sighed. "Do you know why you're in here?"

I nodded. "I killed that boy."

"Good. Now, how are you?"

"My mind is dying. You're killing it."

"The medicine is to help you. Not to hurt you."

"Tell that to my family."

He walked over to me and sat in front of me. "You need to let go. You're home. Ever since you came back 5 years ago the day after your 17th birthday, you are going on about how there will be war in your mind."

"Leave me alone. I want to go back." I lifted my head up. "You can't stop me from trying to kill you in the most agonizing way possible."

He stood up and walked around me. "You need this medication. You're going to hurt others if we let you go."

I laughed. "Well, I'm a Creepypasta. I have to."

"You're a human."

"Half human, mind you."

He shook his head. "Please cooperate with us. We want you to get better, not the other way around."

"Oh hush. You're get a nice pay on my insanity." I giggled. "You need me to keep your job."

He stared at me shocked. "How did you know that? I only know that and my supervisor."

"My King told me..."