Chapter 11 (Lemon)

Your POV

I smiled and nodded.

He picked me up and pinned me to the wall. He attacked my neck and earned a few moans from me. Since he did this once before, he knew what I liked.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and I ran my fingers through his black hair. My breathing hitched as he neared my sweet spot.

He smirked against my skin and abused that spot. He nipped and sucked that spot, leaving a bruise. He then pulled away from my neck and looked at me.

I panted and looked at him. I smiled and kissed him deeply.

He kissed back and lifted me off the wall, then layed me on the bed. He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance.

I smiled and playfully denied. I pulled away and looked at him with a sly smirk.

He chuckled and slips his hand into my pants and panties.

I gasped as I felt his finger enter my womanhood.

He took the opportunity and thrusts his tongue into my mouth.

I moan as I try to fight his tongue, but I lose. I felt his tongue explore it's new territory.

He toom his hand from my panties, pulled away from the kiss, and removed my shirt. He reached around me and unclipped my bra.

I let him and I don't cover my breasts. I pant in anticipation.

He doesn't go to my breasts and immediately took of my pants along with my panties.

I looked up at him with half closed eyes. I reached my hand up and started to undress him.

He took off his suit and pants, leaving him in his boxers.

I smirked as I saw the tent in his boxers. "Excited~?"

He chuckled and kissed me as he pulled off his boxers. He then slammed into me without warning.

I moaned against the kiss, for this wasn't my first time.

He pounded into me like a wild animal. He pulled away and growled a bit.

I moaned and clawed his back slightly.

We continued this until we released together. He thrusted a few more times as he rode out his climax. He stopped and hung his head. He panted and looked at me. He smiled and kissed me softly as he pulled out. He collapsed next to me and pulled me close to him.

I panted and snuggled into him. I started to drift off into sleep.

"I love you, Y/N..." I heard him say just before I fell into a deep slumber.

(Oh man! This was my first written lemon...and that was awkward to write in school .~. Hoped it's ok and I'll see you in the next chapter!)