Chapter 5

Your POV

I woke up. I looked around to see that I was back in my cell.

A shadow stood over me. "Now you're back." Dr. Smilie looked down at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I sat up and tried to stand up, but I fell back down. I looked back to see I was actually chained to the ground. I looked at him.

"You can't attack anyone now. Also, you will be given an injection if you don't eat." He then left.

I tried to stand, but fell again. Tears ran down my cheeks. "Not again."

=Meanwhile=

3rd Person POV

Fear drank the last of the whiskey in the bottle. She sighed. She walked over to the window to watch Blasphemy train Y/N. "Soon...we'll attack Fort Locks." She walked over to the map and looked at it. She pulled her onyx knife out from its sheath and stabbed it into the table where it said Fort Locks on the map.

Blasphemy showed Y/N to her quarters and left her alone. She walked towards her office, past Fear's office. She looked in to see her sister asleep at her desk. Blasphemy frowned. She went back to her room, grabbed a blanket and returned to Fear's office. She covered Fear with the blanket. "We both have it rough..." She then looked at the table with the map on it. She saw Fear's knife sticking in the wood where Fort Locks was. "We need to take it over or we'll run out of supplies. But that place is a minefield...with Fear's broken wing, she can't disarm a path for our troops...Y/N can fly, but it's been 5 years..."