Chapter 4

Your POV

I found my way to the armory and training yard.

Blasphemy was throwing knifes at a target.

"Blasphemy?"

She jumped and dropped the knife she was holding. She turned around and looked at me. "Oh my god. You're back!" She ran over and hugged me. "Where did you go?"

I hugged here back. "I can't say."

She let's me go and smiles. "How have you been? It's been, what, 5 years?"

I nodded. "Yea, um, Fear sent me down here for you to train me to be a soldier."

She looked at me shocked. "Wait, you're going to fight?"

"Yea, I want to fight. Even if that means risk falling into sanity."

She nodded. "Ok. Grab a pair of armor you want and a weapon then come out here."

=Later=

I panted as I recovered from the training.

"Not bad, Y/N. You'd make a good soldier." She smiled. "Everyone has curfew at dusk. Just in case if we get attacked at night."

I nodded. "Makes sense."

"I'll show you to your quarters." She walked upstairs and leads me to a room. "This is your room. My room is to the left and Fear's is to the right."

"Thank you so much."

"No problem, just come to either of us if you need anything." She walked out and closed the door.

I dropped my (weapon of your choice) and I take off my armor. I sit on the bed. "Zalgo...I'm coming."