Chapter 3

Jude's pov

Girlfriend, really?!? Nothing ever goes right for me. First I get bullied, and than I meet the man of my dreams, and he has a girlfriend! Will things ever go my way?!?

Connor's pov

What the hell is wrong with me. I know I don't have a girlfriend, Idon't want a girlfriend, I want Jude. I'm just too much of a wuss to man up, and tell him I want him. And when I say want him, I really mean it! I've never met anyone like him. He never talks bad about anybody.

Josh's pov

I got detention for a month for bullying. I guess I kind of deserved it though. I've bullied Jude ever since his first day here. And to think I only bully him because I'm afraid to admit my feelings for him.

Connor's pov

"On second thought I think I am busy." I told Jude. I just couldn't deal with being alone in the room with him. I would be to tempted. Why can't I just man up and say I like him? "It's fine." said Jude. I could see in his eyes he was hurt. Maybe he liked me back. There was only one way to find out.

I hope you all are liking the story so far. I live cliffhangers. With this story you're gonna get a lot of them. Trust me!

P.S. comment if you got The Fisters reference tabt Connor said!