Chapter 7

Connor's POV

I wake up with an ice pack on my forehead, and Jude's sister Callie standing over me. "What happened to me?" I asked her. "You passed out hard dude" she told me. " I had the weirdest dream that Jude had been kidnapped." I told her. "That wasn't a dream." She told me with sadness taking over her face. "Connor Larson?" A man came up to me and asked me. "Yes" I told him. I'm detective Wilden, and I have a few questions to ask you." He tells me.

Jude's POV

I wake up, and I don't know if I'm dead or alive. All I know is that I'm tied up, and I can't move, not to mention I can hardly breathe. I hear footsteps coming towards me. "Hey you snitching bastard." I automatically recognize the voice. "Josh I knew it was you. I tell him. "What can I say you're smart, and cute." He tells me. " Let me go you little bitch." I yell at him tying to get out. All of a sudden I feel a hard slap against my face. I can already tell my face is red as an apple. I let out a scream of pain. "Don't you EVER talk to your future husband like that again." He yells at me. " We are never gonna be married!" I say. "I want you Jude, and I want you bad." "You can never have me, I have a date with Connor on Friday, which basically means we're dating." I tell him. " I don 't wanna date you you dumb bitch. I just wanna marry you, and have crazy sex with you." he tells me. "You're a psychotic little bitch" I yell at him. " Just a lesson for you to learn Jude. I always get what I want. And I wanna sleep with you." He tells me quietly. " HELP, HELP." I yell. All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my neck. Josh has stabbed me with a drug needle. I instantly fall unconscious.

There's the new chapter for you all! I hope you all enjoyed it! I also hope you all got the pll reference. Thanks for reading!! More coming soon!