Chapter 10

Jude's pov

What the hell? I scream as I burst through the doors.Connor quickly turns around. "JUDE!" He gets up, runs to me, picks me up, and squeezes me in a really tight hug. I stand in the air. I should be smiling, but all I can do is give a dirty stare to the guy on my bed. I must act calm though. "I missed you so much!" he tells me. "I missed you too." I tell him. "Hey Conner." I say. "yeah" he says. "Who's this?" I ask him.  "This is ummmm." Connor says thinking about it. "Hi I'm Zac, Connor's cousin."Zac says. Zacis kind of lanky, and skinny, but he has the Bieber hair which I love. "Hi I'm" "Jude" Zac says. "Connor's been talking about you all day, and night, he was so worried about you."Zac tells me. "Hey Connor can I talk to you outside?" Zac asks "sure, be right back Jude" Connor tells me. "Okay" I say. I think something's going on between those two. I just don't know what.

Connor's pov

"So what do you think of Jude.?" I ask Zac "He seems cool, I have a question to ask you though." he tells me. "Okay, what's up?" I say "Do you like this dude?" he ask me. "Yea he's really cool" I tell him.  " No, I mean do you really like him?" he says with a bit of a sarcastic tone. "Oh, you mean like like him?" I ask. "Yea." he says. "Yea, I actually think I'm in love with Jude." I say with a big smile. "Well then go for it, tell him before you lose him again." He says with an even bigger smile. "You're right!" I say. We go back into Judes room. "Hey Jude, I'm going back to my house, do u wanna walk with me?I ask Jude. "sure" Jude says back to me

Jude's pov

Me and Connor leave the house to go to his house. We start walking and talking about random things, and of course I fall even more in love with him. "Hey Jude I have something to tell you."he says. "What's up" I say. "I think... no I know that I'm" connor gets cut off by a loud bang, it sounded like a gunshot. "HELP, HELP!!! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!!!

I hope you guys liked it, sorry it's kind of long. Did you all get The Beatles reference, it was also on The Fosters. Get ready for the next chapter! It will be out sometime this week.