Chapter 18

Connor's P.O.V

I looked at Zac like he was crazy. "What the hell are you talking about?" I ask him. "My mom had you, me, and Riley our brother. She couldn't handle all 3 of us, so she only picked one. Me. She gave you, and Riley up for adoption,and  pretended your foster mother was her sister." He said. "Why couldn't I meet Riley?" I asked "I never asked mom that, and she never told me." He said. "I have to go." I say. "Later dude." He says. I run home, about to scream at my mom and dad, and soon as I get home, and walk through the door, I see a very familiar face. Stef Foster. "Connor?" She says. "Yea." I say. "I'm gonna need you to come with me." "What did I do?" I say about to cry. "Attempted murder." She says putting the cuffs around my wrist, and pulling me. "What the hell is wrong with you? Don't you think you should've told Jude before you had sex?" She said. She sounds angry as hell. "I'm sorry, I wanted him so badly." I say. "Well you should've thought of that before you almost gave him an std." She basically yells. "Get in the back you little punk." She throws me in the back of the car. I look out the window, and see my parents, or now my foster parents crying. What have I done?

Jude's P.O.V

I'm starting to feel bad about pressing charges against Connor. He was my first time, and I mean it does take two. He also could've killed me though. I don't know how to feel. Stef comes home, with scratches all on her face, and a black eye. "What happened? Did Connor do this you." I say knowing Connor wasn't that strong, but anything can happen when you're angry, which he probably was. "No babe he didn't. While on my way to the station with Connor we got into a bad accident with a semi." She says. "Oh my God. Are you okay?" I say. "I'm fine." she says. "What about Connor?" I ask. "He um... He didn't make it." She says.

Hey guys! I hope you guys like it! The next chapter will be the last chapter ever!!! I hope you guys are ready for an emotional rollercoaster!!