Chapter 6

Jude's pov

"haha just kidding. I'm Connor's twin brother." My heart rose back up again. "But you guys look totally different." I told them. Even though they were both attractive. "We're faternal twins." he told me. "Why did you look so sad when I said I was Connor's boyfriend, do you like him or something?" he asked me."well..." "dude you do know that Connor isn't straight right?" he told me "But he told me he had a girlfriend!" I told him. "Well he lied to you." he told me.  I was so excited my heart was about to pump out of my chest!

Connor's pov

I saw Jude walking down the hall and caught up to him. "Hey Jude, can I talk to you alone please?" "Yea, sure." he told me. "Jude I need to ask you something." I told him "What is it?" Jude asked. "Will you please go on a date with me on Friday night?" I was super nervous towhat he would say. "I thought you'd never ask." he told me. I was so excited! "But first I need to tell you something." he told me. "What?" I asked him. "When we went to the mall on Friday, and I was in the restroom it wasn't because I ate the nachos, it was because Josh made out with me against my will." Jude told me , and Iimmediately ran after Josh when I saw him, and I pushed him against the locker. "Why the hell did you kiss Jude?!?" I asked him. "Who the hell told you?"he asked me. "Why the fuck does it matter. Why did you fucking kiss Jude?" I asked him so angrily readyto stab him. He pushed me away and I let him go or else I would've killed him.

Later that day in Connor's pov

I went to Jude's house to see him. I knocked on the door, and it was open so I walked in. I saw everybody crying and there were police officers looking around. "Hey Mariana, what's wrong?" I asked her. "Jude's been kidnapped." I immediately looked around , and then I fainted.

Hey guys I hope you guys liked it! I told you all you wouldn't believe the ending!  More coming soon. Thanks for reading!