Chapter 13

Connor's POV

I know I shouldn't have killed Josh,but he hurt my boyfriend. NO ONE HURTS MY BOYFRIEND!! His parents have already put up missing person signs. I keep trying to get Jude not totell anyone that it was Josh, so I don't look suspicious. Josh didn't even see it coming, I stabbed him in his sleep. I hid the body in my attic. But I'm also hiding something that only my parents know.

Jude's POV

I wish Connor would just let me tell my moms that Josh kidnapped me. I haven't seen Josh since I escaped. I hope that asshole is dead. I know that's harsh, but it's true. I see Connor coming down the hallway, and I get really excited. "Hey Jude!" I say hey back, and he kisses me. I feel a tingle. "So Jude my parents are gonna be gone this weekend." And you wannaspend the weekend over? I ask. "Well kind of, I want you to spend the night over my house." He says. I'm kind of hesitent. Um I'll ask my moms. "Why don't you let me talk to them?" He says. Sure I say. What are we gonna do? I ask. "Oh I have plans that you'll never forget. But it's a surprise." Okay. I say.

Zac's POV

I feel so bad liking Jude, but I can't help it. But aI'm about to stop these feelings once and for all. I can't hurt Connor. He's my favorite cousin.

Connor's POv

I walked home alone today Jude had to stay after school for math tutoring. My phone rang, it was my aunt. She was crying,and I asked her what was wrong. She said that my cousin Zac had commited suicide. I fell to the ground, and started breaking down.

I hope you all liked it. I wanted to make this chapter more dramatic. Connor's already hiding Josh's body. But what do you think his other secret is? Comment below. You'll find out next chapter. Coming soon!!