Chapter 17

Jude's P.O.V

I woke up in the hospital bed, my head was really hurting. I saw all of my family standing over me, even Mike.  As soon as I pulled my head up slowly Callie came, and hugged me really hard. "I'm really glad you're okay Jude." She says. "No I'm not okay Callie I have H.I.V how is that being okay?" I say almost about to cry. Stef comes up. "We don't know that Jude." She says. "Yea we do, the doctor said Jude I'm sorry,and then I fainted."I say. "He said Jude I'm sorry but the test was inconclusive, we have to take another one"She says. "Oh" I say giving a sigh of relief. The doctor comes in. "Jude Jacobs?"he says. "Yes." I say. "Do you want me to read your reults out loud?" He ask. "Yea." I say hesitantly. "Well Jude." He says. Callie grabs my hand. "You're clean." He says. "Oh thank God."Lena says."You have to come back in 6 months,just to make sure." He says "Okay."I say with the biggest smile I've ever put on.

Connor's P.O.V

I can't believe what I'm seeing. My supposedly dead cousin is standing right in front of me. "Zac?" I say looking shocked. "Connor! What are you doing here?"He says. "I should ask you the same thing."I say. "How the hell are you alive?"I asks "That wasn't me in that casket."Zac says. "Then who the hell was it?!?" I ask. "Your other cousin,my twin." "Zac you don't have a twin."He says. "I do, we just never told you,we were adopted by your aunt,and she hid Toby. my brother from everyone,for no reason." He says. "One day I came home, and he was dead."He says. "But you look almost exactly like me, how are we not related?"I say really confused. "We look almost exactly alike because you're not my cousin, you're my brother."He says.

Jude's P.O.V

I feel really good about not having H.I.V. "So what do you want to do about Connor?"Lena asks. "I don't know yet."I say. "Well there's always switching schools. How would you feel about that?" Stef asks. "I'd be fine with it if I never have to see him again. What about Callie though?" I ask. "Callie can come too." Lena says. "Cool. Oh and one more thing." I say. "What's that?" Stef asks. "I think I wanna go to court for this." "Well it is possible for a case,but are you sure? I'm almost positive Connow will go to juvie for this."Stef asks. "I'm sure."I say. The thing is I don't know if I'm sure anymore.