Chapter 15

The next day  Jude's P.O.V

I still can't believe I lost my virginity to Connor! He was so perfect! I want to do it again. I'll go see if he's up for it. I walk in his room, and I see him taking a pill. "JUDE!!"he screams loudly, and nervously. "sorry" I say. I close the door, really quickly.

Connor's P.O.V

I can't believe Jude saw me taking my pills. These pills are supposedly supposed to help the H.I.V. I've been taking them for a while. Only my parents know. By my parents I mean my mom, and step dad. My dad got put in jail, for child rape. I was the child. He had it so it transferred over to me. I guess I better go apologize to Jude, for screaming, he didn't know any better than to knock. I go out to say sorry. "I'm sorry for screaming at you Jude, you didn't mean any harm."I tell him. "I forgive you, and I'm sorry for not knocking." he says. "I forgive you" I say. "I hate to be nosy. But why were you taking that pill?" He ask. I'm scared to tell him, but I have to, so he can get checked. "Jude sit down please." I tell him. He sits. "Connor what's wrong, you're scaring me." He says nervously. "Jude,I take the pills because they help me with..." I freeze. "With what Connor?" He ask. "With my H.I.V." I say looking down. "What? you're joking." He says. "I wish I was" I say. "WHAT THE FUCK Connor!!!!!" He screams as he jumps up. "I'm sorry Jude"I say. "Why didn't you fucking tell me?!?" He screams "I was scared"I say. "You're a fucking selfish bitch!!! I fucking slept with you, and you didn't tell me that you had H.I.V."He yells even louder. "Don't worry, I used protection."I say. "That doesn't always work Connor!!! I can't fucking believe you did this to me!!"He yells. "Well you never asked."I say. "I shouldn't have to fucking ask, you should fucking tell me right off the back.I'm going home." He starts walking away. I grab his arm. "Jude please don't go"I say crying. "Get the hell off of me Connor."He says as he yanks his arm away. Jude opens the door, and leaves. "I'm sorry!!!!"I yell as the door closes.

That's it! I hope you all liked it!! Next chapter a lot happens. Someone finds out Connor killed Josh,they find a suicide note from Zac, Jude gets tested for H.I.V., and of course a twist ending!! Thanks for reading!!