Chapter Twelve: Hard Johnny Doesn't Count

Dedicated to Lovely137 for being my 100th fan! I love you all! If you want dedications than feel free to inspire me. :) I'm open to ideas and help so just message my inbox.

Chapter Twelve: Hard Johnny Doesn’t Count

      There were not any words to describe how the next two weeks went. I think the word mind-blowing would be very close. Kevin kept the exterior of “boss” at work, leading everyone to not think twice about our business trip. When I did end up in his office to give him some paperwork or other work related substances, he would quickly steal a kiss or feel me up. We hadn’t had sex, but the playful feels were so tempting. We weren’t officially together especially seeing as he has a wife, so it wasn’t a big deal for me to sleep with Harlan or Greg. I hadn’t seen Trevor, but he’d been keeping in touch every other day or so.

     My desk phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts. “Porter Enterprises. This is Mr. Porter’s secretary, how may I assist you today?”

     “No need for the formalities when I’m calling,” Kevin said.

     “Yes, sir.” I didn’t want him to know that I hadn’t known it was him because I’d been daydreaming about him at my desk.

     “I’m having trouble trying to get something off and I need your help.” He sounded serious.

     Perhaps it was just my dirty mind which caught what I thought had been an innuendo. “Sure, I’ll be right there.” When I did arrive in his office, he was looking intently at his computer and had his brow furrowed. He looked adorable. “What’s wrong?”

     “I can’t get this off of the flash drive.”

     Of course! Why hadn’t I thought of that from the beginning? “Let me see.”

      I sat on his lap, positioning myself perfectly. As I worked on his computer to open up the flash drive, I moved my ass slowly so as not to draw too much attention to it. He noticed it almost immediately and moved his hand to my thighs. His light touches started to drive me insane.

     “How long are we going to play this game?” he asked huskily into my ear.

     “I hope it’s not much longer.”

     “Hampton Inn on Third Street at 2:30.”

     I looked at him trying to see if he was serious. “What room?”

     “Just give your name at the reception area.” He moved me off of him and stood. His lips met mine possessively and I found it amazing that one action could leave me so breathless.

     “Jasmin Burnett,” I told the receptionist.

     “That will be room number 505, Ms. Burnett.” She gave me a key and smiled warmly, not giving away whether she knew anything was going on.

     I went to the elevator and got in. The anticipation was killing me. The stupid elevator music wasn’t helping either. I finally made it to the fifth floor and found my room easy enough. My heart was beating like a sex drum… that is, if a sex drum existed then it would sound like my heartbeat.

     “It took you long enough,” Kevin said as I strolled into the suite.

     As usual, it was beautiful. There was a glass of champagne in an ice bucket and some small sandwiches. Honestly I could have gone for a calzone at the moment, but I locked that thought away in my mind for later. I was sure Becca would be down for it.

     Looking at Kevin in his aura of absolute sexiness, my mouth started to water. Or was that the thought of a calzone later? Oh, what about a Kevin calzone. My mind went to him wrapped in dough and cheese.