Chapter Seven: I Knew You Were a Dude

A/N: Hey, I'm going to have a lot of chapters to dedicate to anybody so if you want me to dedicate a chapter from this story to you then give me a reason to!

 *Dedicated to WeAreAHurricane. Check out her work. It is absolutely fantastic. I especially enjoyed her short story, My Waiter Boy. It was so cute.

Chapter Seven: I Knew You Were a Dude

     “You don’t have to do this, you know.” Becca was standing in my door as I worked on my hair.

     “I’ve already put it off long enough.”

     “I’m not talking about going to meet Greg’s parents. You don’t have to keep messing with these guys’ heads thinking that they are the only one. It’s wrong, Jasmin.”

     “I haven’t hurt anyone.”

     “Yet. You think that they will all be happy when they find out what you’ve done.”

     “They aren’t going to find out. Why are you so worried about it anyway?”

     She sighed. “I’m worried about you.”

     “I appreciate the sentiment, but I think I can handle myself. I know you are my best friend and you’re just trying to help, but it doesn’t help me right now. I will stop when I’m ready to stop.”

     “Can you please just think about it?”

     “Of course. When you think about the fact that Zach is a fine piece of ass and you shouldn’t let him go just because he’s following the rules you both set in the beginning.” I knew I had her there.

     “Deal,” she replied after a few moments of thought.

     “Good, now make me food woman. I’m starving.”

     “Of course, your majesty.” She added a bow to enhance her statement. “Would you like pancakes or French toast?”

     “Oh, the decisions of life. I think I want French toast.”

     “Very well. I shall have it done within the hour.”

     “You’d better be done faster than that. Greg is going to be here soon.”

     “Then I had better not hesitate.”

     We looked at each other and burst into a fit of laughter. My phone ringing interrupted our moment of bonding. “Hello?”

     “Hey Jasmin.” It was Harlan. “I made some breakfast. I just sent it up with one of the men down in the foyer because I’m running late for work.”

     “Harlan, you are the sweetest man on the face of the earth. Thank you so much. I was just about to force my slave to make me breakfast.”

     “Don’t let her boss you around, Becca!” he yelled into the phone, directing his sentence to Becca.

     “Help me, Harlan! She’s pulling me in with her evil powers!” she yelled back.

     “What the hell,” I said to both of them. “Just talk to each other.”

      I threw my phone to Becca.  She walked away, holding it to her ear. She was in the kitchen when I heard her laugh hysterically. Rolling my eyes, I went back to doing my hair. I soon followed the smell of food into the kitchen where Becca was setting up two plates of the food Harlan had sent up. My plate was full of French toast sticks, sausage links, and scrambled eggs topped with cheese.