Chapter Five: Disappointed

Dedicated to kryzme for being an absolutely awesome writer. Check her out!

Chapter Five: Disappointed

     Kisses were being trailed up my right leg as I woke up. Harlan looked up at me with a devious glint in his eyes. My body was screaming hell yes while my mind was trying to figure out why he was still in my bedroom overnight. I never let anyone stay in my bedroom. NEVER! Not wanting to push him away because his tongue was doing just the right thing, I decided to let it be for now.

     It took me a minute to realize that I had fallen back asleep after some awesome sex. Harlan wasn’t in the room or bathroom, so I figured he had gone back to his apartment. I sighed happily. My rules were working so smoothly. I slid out of bed and stretched my sore muscles. Pulling a red dress out of my closet, I walked into my bathroom. After quickly showering and doing my hair, I finally felt ready to put my dress on. It was short sleeved and had a square cut which revealed my ample breasts. It was so tight around the ass that I had to wear a thong. I was determined to seduce Kevin, my boss, again. I threw on a gold necklace and earing set along with my black and red stilettos.

     I ran through the kitchen, realizing that I had to rush to get to work on time. Kevin always hated when I was late, because I was the one to pick up his coffee in the morning. Apparently, his wife refused to make it for him. This is just another reason why he should get rid of her.

     “What’s the rush?” Becca asked, stirring her coffee. Her bed head looked hilarious. I swear she could compete with the statue of liberty with that style.

     “Good morning to you too, beautiful. I’m  going to be late to work.” I said, grabbing my car keys from the hook.

     “Oh, yeah, I forgot you actually have to be up this early for a reason.”

     I looked her way. “What’s your reason?”

     Was that a blush I saw? “No reason.”

     I walked back to her and sat down next to her. Kevin could wait. “What happened last night?”

     “With Zach?” I nodded. “He just… well, we ended up having sex again.” She didn’t look too happy about it.

     “Did he leave last night?”

     “No, he’s still in my room.” I didn’t even try to cover up my surprise. She rushed to explain. “We drove him here last night, and I wasn’t about to drive at two in the morning.” She paused. “Why do I do this to myself, Jasmin? Don’t I deserve better than this?”

     “What do you mean?” I seriously wasn’t following.

     “I feel like I really am only a booty call to him. Then he knows just what to do to shut me up and turn me on. It’s like I have no power over how I feel. How do I say good-bye to him?”

     Only one solution came to my mind. “Find someone better. Then Zach will just be something that isn’t really worth your time. Then you will end up feeling bad being with Zach because you love the other guy.”

     “Where do you come up with this shit? It’s like you actually are in love and know what you’re talking about.”

     I scoffed. “Please, I’m fine just the way my life is. So, what do you have planned for today?”

     “Drop off Zach and meet with my agent at two. He wants to discuss a slot in L.A. that might be open next week.”

     “You’re leaving me?” I asked with a frown.