Chapter Three: Am I That Desperate?

*Dedicated to winterAconite for being so enthusiastic about this story.

*Also a belated birthday shout out to alexus310

Chapter Three:  Am I That Desperate?

     My subconscious must have felt the strong, warm arms wrapped around my naked waist, because I snuggled closer to the person without a second thought. I didn’t want to open my eyes and freak out so I tried to remember what had really happened last night.

     Little bits came together as I remembered the man I had danced with after getting a few shots with Becca. Somehow, I knew it wasn’t his arms around me. Perhaps it was the physique. It just wasn’t him. That’s when I remembered the man I had gone home with. From what I could remember about the night, it was definitely something I would remember.

     I wasn’t the clingy type, but I wondered if he would be down to do this again sometime in the very near future. Like maybe he’d want to jump me this morning. I mentally crossed my fingers. Trevor moved behind me, moving his arms tighter around me. I welcomed the feeling and sighed in content. Exhaustion moved on me and I soon fell back asleep, glad this man wasn’t in a rush to have me leave.

     Warm, soft lips on the back of my neck and a large hand caressing my thigh brought me back to consciousness. I had to keep a moan from escape my mouth. Trevor continued his kisses, moving his hands closer to my core. An electrifying shudder shot up my spine.

     “Beautiful, Jasmin. You are absolutely beautiful.” His voice was enough to make the moan leave my lips.

     I turned so that my chest was pressed up against his. He smiled down at me before practically devouring my lips. You would think he hadn’t eaten in year with the way he yearned for me. I tried to think about what this “relationship” might bring, but all I could do was smile. Whatever happened, I knew it would be good.

     A few hours later, I lay on my stomach, my head on my arms facing Trevor. He was on his side, and couldn’t have looked happier at that moment. “So what happens next?” I asked.

     “We do this as often as we can.”

     My smile was huge. “Anytime you want to get together, just give me a call.”

     “I need your number for that.” He grabbed his phone off of the nightstand on his side and handed it to me. I quickly put my name and number in.

     He glanced at it but began tapping away at his screen. He finally pointed it in my direction. He had text me phone. This is the man you will never forget, it read.

     I just smiled at him and thought about what last night had meant. Of course it wasn’t anything more than some really awesome sex, but I tried to think if it would be more. Right now, it was just something for me to occupy my thoughts with. My phone was still in my clutch which was somewhere in the living room so I got up, wrapping my body in a throw that lay at the end of the bed. I found it on the table and opened it quickly after feeling it vibrate.

      “Hello?”

     “Where the hell are you?” It was Becca. It was weird for her to call me like this. She knew I could hold my own. Sometimes, I didn’t get home for a day or two and she wouldn’t call me at all. What made this so different?

     “It’s too early to be yelling at me like that. I’ll be home soon. I’m safe and sound. You don’t have to worry about me.”

     “It’s two in the afternoon, and Greg is here. He’s been in the living room for about an hour.”