Chapter One: Take It or Leave It

Chapter One: Take It or Leave it

     I picked up the copies from the machine just as they were done. Adjusting my tight skirt to be a little higher, I walked to my boss’s office door and knocked lightly.

     “Come in,” I heard his deep voice reply.

     Here goes nothing, I thought bitterly. I had been trying to seduce my boss for what seemed like months. It was because his stupid wife always got in the way. Don’t get me wrong, if he wanted to be married then more power to him; but she shouldn’t be the reason why he won’t go for me. She’s always calling the office and making surprise visits just to keep him in line. Word around the office was that he had cheated with his previous secretary and his wife caught them. She obviously doesn’t trust the dirty beast she calls her husband. Yet, he must be good in bed for her not to get rid of him.

     With this in mind, I undid yet another button. Four more and my white blouse would be open. I smiled warmly as I opened the door and walked into his office. I didn’t pay any mind to the interior design. My eyes were on the desk and I wondered if it could hold me up if it needed to. I also realized that the spinning chair would make for some extra fun.

     My boss was clearing his throat when I finally realized that I had been standing there in daydream land for way too long. Damn it!  “Good evening, sir. Everyone is gone and I was just heading out. Here is the paperwork you requested earlier.”

     I took a good look at Kevin. His body looked lean, but the way his suit fit over his body alluded to a nice pack of muscles in there. I also knew for a fact that he went to the gym every morning before coming to work and always after work. It’s not like I was stalking him. I was his secretary and I’m the one who set him up with the gym membership anyway. He was the beautiful age of thirty-one. Definitely older than my own twenty-four years, but I liked my men around that age. They were still very sexually oriented yet desperate enough for some fun.

     My fingers were itching to run my hands through his neatly brushed hair. I put my hands behind my back, pushing my bust out further, and getting my fingers in order. He was looking me over with those eyes that were subtly blue. I could have spread my legs right there if I didn’t want control in this situation. It was hard to compose myself.

     My voice was even husky as I said, “Do you have any plans tonight?”

     “I, um, my wife will be over soon. It’s our anniversary,” he rushed to explain.

     “Awww, how cute.” I didn’t even try to hide the hint of irritation coming from my voice. My smile made me sick. “How long have you two been married?”

     “Five years.”

     I clicked my tongue on the roof of my mouth. “That’s a bit too long, don’t you think?” I felt my boldness grow as he rubbed the back of his head. I walked around his desk and stood directly in front of him. I leaned forward placing one hand on his desk and the other on his chair. “Kevin, you need to go on a break from your wife. Everyone needs a break, right?”

     His eyes traveled a consistent path. Eyes, lips, boobs, and back to eyes. It would have been hilarious if I wasn’t so bent on him succumbing to my little display. Suddenly, the phone on his desk rang. We stared at each other for a few seconds before he broke eye contact and reached for the phone. I knew who it was even before I heard her desperate voice on the other line.

     “I hope work isn’t going to keep you late tonight, Kevin. We have a reservation at eight and I thought we could have dessert before dinner.”