E i g h t

[Eight; Anger]

"You have to be kidding me," my jaw dropped as I sat beside Stiles on the bench as he told me about Allison and how Scott was attacked by her father. So when I asked the people above to not let him get in trouble, they'd betrayed me. He was in some deep pan of shit.

"You know, I'm not, and it's hitting me in the gut that I actually can't add a comment to it," he said, his eyes on Scott on the field. Coach had gotten used to me always sitting on the bench, and I often served as 'the water girl' when I did, giving the others their water bottles and new ones from a cooler that Coach had to lug outside. Though he usually made Greenberg do it.

"What the hell are we gonna do?" I asked, holding my head up by my hands resting on my knees, also following Scott's movements.

"I have no clue," he sighed.

"Stilinski! Stop flirting!" Coach shouted over to us and I handed Stiles his helmet before he scrambled onto the field and in line.

Scott was up against Jackson, and he was actually doing well until - well yeah until Jackson rammed into him and flipped him over his shoulder so Scott lay on his back.

"Foul! Whatever it is!" I stood up, totally appalled at what Jackson had just done to my almost brother. "What are you doing?!" I shouted at him, but only got a smirk in return.

"Anderson, sit back down!" Coach commanded, but I didn't make a move. "Anderson! If you don't-"

"All right, Coach, keep your wig on!" I replied and fell back onto the bench in a huff. They talked for a little before he announced that Scott was going to do it again and I started to bite my knuckles lightly in anticipation. Come on Scott, don't screw this up, you gotta keep your pulse in check.

Nope, not my day whatsoever.

Scott rammed into Jackson this time, and had thrown the jock onto his back while my friend fell onto his knees. Stiles was already rushing towards him, and I arrived just as he grabbed him to pull him somewhere with less people. I looked back to see if the others realised where we were going, but everyone was more concerned with Jackson. All I saw was Derek to the side, watching us take Scott off the field.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I steered them down the corridor and pushed Stiles' side into the locker rooms as Scott took his gloves off and tried to find his balance.

"Scott. Scott!" Stiles crouched in front of him.

"Get away from me!" Scott yelled at both of us and I fell back onto my ass before pushing myself away from him. God, de ja vu, thanks man...

Stiles and I rushed to leave Scott where he was as I dug around in my pockets for the vial of wolfsbane I carried round for this purpose, only to find that I had left my bag on the field, with the vial itself. "Shit," I cursed and pushed myself back against the lockers as Stiles did the same when Scott jumped onto the top of the metal blocks in front of us. "Calm down, regulate your heartbeat!" I tried to calm him down, but his eyes were gone. He had a lock on Stiles and no amount of coaxing would get him back to normal.

"What are you-"

"I'm doing more than you!" I snapped at Stiles as we ran from Scott. We arrived back around the front with the fire extinguisher and the door. "We can't let him out!" I told Stiles as his back hit the red can and my back was against the wall. "Come on, Scott, control!"

In the next second, a number of things happened. Stiles grabbed the fire extinguisher from the wall as I saw Scott take his stance before jumping. We jumped to Stiles at the same time, except the dork had managed to spray the werewolf with the white foam, while I pushed him out of the room too keep him safe. As we heard nothing from the locker room, I turned my head and peeked into the room.