E l e v e n

Eleven - Vulnerable

    "If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?" Stiles asked as we sat in class. This whole conversation started when I told them I woke up to a wolf howling at night, but at least Scott was okay, it wasn't him.

    "I don't know"

    "Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?"

    "I don't know."

     "Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?"

   "I don't know!" Scott let out, making some turn back to us before our teacher handed out the test papers. I glanced over to the boys before I saw the mark on Scott's paper.

    "Dude," it slipped out, crap.

    "You need to study more," Stiles added. "That was a joke," he had to say as well.

    "Scott, it's one test, you're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?" I asked as Stiles watched Scott.

    "No, I'm studying with Allison after school today," my eyes widened slightly as I got a wide grin on my face.

    "That's my boy."

    "Go Scott," Stiles and I commented.

    "We're just studying," Scott replied quietly.

    "Uh," Stiles and I both scoffed, "No you're not," he finished.

    "No I'm not?" Scott asked.

    "Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de - balled," Stiles ranted out as I smiled slightly.

    "He's right."

    "Okay. Just- Stop with the questions, guys."

    "Done. No more questions. No more talk about the Alpha or Derek. Especially Derek - who still scares me," Stiles sat back in his seat.

    "Wimp," I teased as he rolled his eyes at me.

    Once class ended, I ran into Lydia and Allison who were on their way to the next class, their class and mine ended early. They smiled at me as I did too, before I had to grab the opportunity. "I heard Scott's coming over," I told Allison.

    "How-"

    "We're best friends, I know everything," I shrugged as Lydia shrugged, agreeing with that statement at least.

    "We're just studying together," Allison said with a shy smile.

    "'Just studying' never ends with just studying. It's like- getting into a hot tub; somebody eventually cops a feel," Lydia commented as we walked up the stairs.

    "True," I added.

    "Well, so what are you saying?" Allison asked.

    "Don't be a total prude," Lydia said and shut me up with one look, "Give him a little taste."

    "But only if you're comfortable," I added.

    "Well I- I mean how much is a 'little taste'?" Ally asked.

   "Oh God," Lydia sighed.

   "You really like him, don't you?" I asked with a small smile. They were so cute!

    "Well- He's just different. When I first moved here, I had a plan, no boyfriends 'till college. I just move too much. But- Then I met him, and- He was different. I- I don't know. Can't explain it," Allison shrugged as we reached the top of the stairs.