F i f t e e n

Warning; swearing, death (you've seen the episode) and feels ahead... Also hints for future chapters/seasons and possible spoilers towards the end (stop at the ambulance if you haven't seen the third season pls, I can sum it up for you) :)

This is slight (150 ish words) longer than 4.5K but it was the right place to cut off, sorry

Fifteen [Night School]

"Skylar, Stiles is here!"

"It's way past the kid's bedtime, send him home!" I replied, poking my head out through my bedroom door. "What the hell are you doing here Stiles?" I asked as I saw him at the bottom of the stairs.

"Derek's being a bigger grumpy pup than ever. He thinks he found the Alpha," he rushed upstairs to be able to talk to me quietly, so that Noah wouldn't hear.

"Stiles, he knows, it's okay," I chuckled before picking up my jacket and pulling it on before taking my bag and following him down the stairs.

"What happened to being children?"

"Gotta go kill a werewolf, be back later," I told him before taking my keys and slipping on some comfortable shoes and then following Stiles to his jeep. As we got in, we turned to pick Scott up, at which point I climbed into the back and then Stiles drove us to the school while they explained their plan. Once at our destination, we got out of the jeep as I stood with the guys when we gathered at the trunk while I leaned against Roscoe.

"This is a terrible idea," Stiles announced as I let out a sound of agreement.

"Yeah I know."

"But we're still gonna do it?" Stiles asked as I looked at Scott for the answer.

"Can you think of something better?" Scott replied.

"Absolutely anything?" I threw in.

"Well, personally, I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away!" Stiles waved his arms about as I scoffed and waved both arms to him, hands flailing as I indicated to his whole body.

"Voice of reason, and I never thought I'd be the one saying that," I added.

"Just make sure we can get inside," Scott asked, glancing at the headlights aiming for us, Derek's Camaro pulling up while I pushed myself off from the trunk, helping Stiles open it and take the long bolt/wire/whatever cutters out before I shut the lid down. "He's here," Scott said quietly once Derek's car pulled up, making Stiles force back a sigh or a groan before we shared a look and took the few steps needed to catch up with Scott and get to Derek's car. "Where's my boss?" Scott asked the moment Derek go out, getting a death look from me. Which is ironic, seeing that I'm dead, but whatever.

"He's in the back."

Opening the back door I spotted Alan Deaton slumped in the back seat, hands tied, mouth taped.

"You have got to be freaking kidding me. Deaton? You think it's Alan fucking Deaton?!" I exclaimed.

"Well, he looks comfortable," Stiles commented.

"Alan Deaton?!" I repeated as Derek just stared back at me, not knowing. "Oh my God you don't know," I mumbled.

"What?"

"Shit you're not supposed to know," I realised. "Forget it," I shook my head before turning and pulling my jacket together, slipping my hands into my pockets and staring up at the school.