Chapter 3

Disclaimer : I don't own Twilight Stephenie Meyer does I just own my plot

Rosalie's POV

I can't believe Bella is alive. It's been 15 years since we left her, and that's when Jasper finally told me that the reason I "hated" Bella so much was because my inner beast was mad that she picked Edward over me. At first I didn't believe him, but when I started to miss her and Emmett found his real mate, did I actually believe him.

When Bella first showed up Jasper told me real quietly that Bella just imprinted on me, so why my family reacted the way they did stumps me.

When Bella starts talking her voice is a little huskier than before we left, and that's all I can think about. When she looks at me, it's like she can see the pain that I am feeling right now. We never should have left her. I blame myself for that. If I wasn't so cruel to her, my family wouldn't have thought Edward was right in saying we should leave her. I blame myself everyday for leaving her, and seeing her now it's just breathtaking. She has a tan now and a little taller. Her hair is darker now with a red tint to it.

"...Charlie past away, no one. You left me devastated and heartbroken in the woods to die. If Laurent wouldn't have passed by and triggered my shift, I would have been dead a long time ago," Bella said.

"Charlie died?" I asked. That was the first thing her have said to her since we got here.

"Yeah he died three years ago. A new shifter from the La Push pack shifted for the first time, and Charlie was too close. To this day I get blamed from my mom that it was my fault that this all happened. I'm starting to believe her. If I wouldn't have gone over there to tell Sam that I didn't want to be in his pack, Charlie would've still been alive. It's all my fault," Bella says. Her breathing starts getting shallow and really fast.

"She's having a panic attack. I can't help her. Rose go to her she needs her imprint right now," Jasper says.

As soon as I reach her, her knees buckle. I don't know what to do and I start freaking out.

"Jasper, what do I do? I've never dealt with this before. I can't believe she blames herself for what happened to Charlie. I swear the next time I see Renee, I'm going to kill her. Bella baby, you need to get up. How am I supposed to catch up if you won't stop panicking?"

"Rose keep doing that, it's waking her up. Her emotions are calming down," Jasper said.

"Bella baby. Will you please wake up. I really want to say sorry for how I treated you. Though it is partly your fault for falling for Edward's charm."

"How is that my fault. After all, according to Edward, I was just a worthless, pathetic, human at the time. And you were already taken so I had reason to hide my feelings for you at the time," Bella said. "Also another thing was that, oh yeah, you hated my guts." Bella was starting to struggle to get out of my grasp, but I just held her tighter to me. I can't believe she actually woke up to me talking. This is awesome!

"I didn't mean to hate you. And trust me, if you weren't panicking right now, he would be losing a couple of limbs for the way he spoke to you." I glare towards my "brother".

"Don't murder your brother. I want to do that, but I won't hurt Esme that way. Or his actual mate. Anyway since that panic attack is out of the way, can we at least go inside, or can I go home for food. Shifters eat a lot you know." Bella chuckles to herself for a minute.

"Let's take this conversation inside for now. I'm sure someone can go get you food later," Carlisle said.

"Yeah I'm sure Edward can go get you food, since it was his idea on leaving you," Tanya says. She sends a quick glare towards her mate, and he just nods his head and gets in his Volvo to go get food.

"Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" I ask panicking a little. I don't want to see her hurt.

"Rosalie, I am fine. I do have a question though. Why are you being so nice to me?" Bella asks.

"Well Bella to answer your question. Ummm... well you see ummm... you are my mate."

"Well then it's a good thing your my imprint. That way I can do this." She slowly starts to lean in. Her face is getting closer and closer. Finally her soft lips land on mine, and it's the best feeling ever! She has this natural chocolate taste. I thought Emmett was a good kisser, but boy was I wrong! She brings her hand up to my cheek and slowly pulls away.

"Wow," is all I can say.

A/n: Sorry it took me so long to put up this update. I just had trouble putting my ideas into words. But I hope you enjoy the story so far!