Chapter 14

Bella's POV

I can't believe Alice would say something like that to me. I mean, all I was doing was showing my thanks to Leah. Do I really smell that bad? I've been running around for a little bit and when I look up, I'm at my house. I shift back and go inside.

I go up to my room and lay down on my bed to think over everything. The Cullens came back, I imprinted on Rosalie, I get attacked by Sam, I almost kill myself. All this happened in like two days. My life used to be so bland, but now since they came back I barely get anytime to rest. Maybe I'll just stay here for a few days, then go back to the Cullen's house.

With that in mind, I get up to go shower and change into some new clothes. It's been about 12 years since I've shown my face to the public, and with my new changes I'm unrecognizable. That right there means one word; school. Everyone that was in my class moved out and graduated, and all the teachers have left. There is no one there that will remember Bella Swan. Doesn't matter anyway, I have to change my name or the school records will show that I've already been here before.

Some people may be wondering how I haven't shown my face to the town of Forks when I have lived here ever since I left Phoenix all those years ago. Well it's simple really. All I did was change cars every so often and kept my windows tinted, to go to either Port Angeles or Seattle to get everything that I needed. Speaking of those places, I need to go shopping soon. I'll go tomorrow.

I hop into the shower to wash off the days events and worries, and went to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a big day, I think to myself before I go to bed.

A/n: I know it's really short, but I didn't know how to really end this chapter without making it really long, so I decided to stop here. I will get an update out soon, and school has started but I'm going to update way more than I did last school year. Anyway I'm going to try to update as soon as possible with the next chapter, and I hope you enjoyed this one.