Chapter 8

Rosalie's POV

I'm so happy I made up with Bella. I can't believe I was that stupid, and hurt her that much. If she would've died, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I'm really excited that she said yes to the date I have planned. I know this waterfall that's close to here. I also have a picnic set up for after we swim in that little pool of water at the bottom of the waterfall.

I look at the time, and I only have ten minutes to get ready. I hurry up and throw on my swimsuit and go to get Bella.

"Bella are you ready?" I ask. She is in Alice's room at the moment because Alice wanted to dress her for our date.

"Just a minute Rose. Alice won't let me leave yet," Bella said sounding a bit irritated.

A few minutes later the door opens, and it's a good thing I don't have to breathe. Bella is absolutely breathtaking. She's wearing something as simple as a short blue dress to cover up her swimming suit, but still.

"Are you ready to go Rose? Or are you just going to stand there and stare all day?" Bella jokes.

"If I wasn't so excited about this date, I would choose option B," I joke back. I grab her hand, and start walking towards the waterfall.

"Where exactly are we going that requires a swimming suit?" Bella asks.

"Somewhere very special to me, that I haven't showed to anyone. Not even Emmett knows about this place."

"Wow. I feel so special," Bella says.

I look over to her and stop her. I look straight into her chocolate brown eyes and say, "Bella you are the most special person in this world to me. Without you, I am not complete. When we left, I was so devastated. I didn't want to go at all, nobody did. Edward just has a way with words that convinced Carlisle that you would be better off without us. I knew the entire time not to leave you." I look away after my little speech because I'm a little embarrassed from it. If I could blush I know for sure I would be.

"Rosalie look at me," Bella says, but I keep looking away. She grabs my chin with her fingertips, and turns my head so I'm looking at her. "That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." She looks down to my lips and starts to lean in. I didn't notice I was leaning in too, until I felt her soft, plump lips on mine. It felt like fireworks were going off in my stomach. Emmett definitely didn't make me feel like this when we were together. It was a soft, gentle kiss until I leaned my head to the side to deepen the kiss. I wrapped my arms around Bella's neck, and she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me flush against her.

Before it got too intense, I pulled away.

"Wow... you are an amazing kisser," I said.

"You're not to bad yourself Rose. So how about we go to this date you planned out. I could really use that swim right now."

I take her hand, and we begin our walk back to the waterfall.

Let's let this date begin shall we.

A/n: Yay an update!!! But I'm going to make some changes. Leah is going to be coming into this story, and let's just say Alice is going to be really happy ;). Also I'm going to make Bella and Leah be intersex which is female upper body and male lower body. The wolf genes changed that in them because females aren't supposed to shift so their bodies have to change, if you know what I mean.