Chapter 4

You should all know by now that I don't own Twilight, so I might forget to put the DISCLAIMER up.

Bella's POV

"Wow," was all Rosalie said. Haha I knew that's what she would say. I've been told multiple times that I'm a good kisser. Yeah that's right, I was a player for a year before I graduated.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Well now that, that panic attack is over, let's go inside and get this over with," I say.

We walk into the house and I stay as far away from everyone as possible. Even my imprint, even though it hurts. The pull is so strong just because of that one kiss.

"Alright let's just start where you guys left me to die in a forest," I say sarcastically.

"We never said any of that horrible stuff Bella. You have to trust me on this. Even though it looked like I hated you, I didn't. That was just the beast in me mad that you chose Edward over me," Rosalie said.

"The main reason that I got together with Edward, was to get closer to you. But you were happy with Emmett, so I gave up on that and I actually did fall in love with Edward. Just because of that though did you guys have the right to do that to me. The only one that I am forgiving right now is Alice because she actually tried to contact me after you guys left. We are still best friends, but you guys are going to have to earn my trust for you back. You all said you wouldn't leave me, but when one stupid accident happened, you all left me to die. Did you know Victoria was coming after me. That was why all of the people were shifting. You are lucky that I hate myself so much for what happened to Charlie, that I don't blame you for this happening. It was all my fault and I can't blame you for leaving a pathetic human, but now that I can take care of myself, I know that when you leave next time that you do hate me. Thanks for the talk." With that awesome speech by me is done, I storm out of the house. I just shift not caring about my clothes, and I just run. I don't know where I'm going, but I just have to run.

Before I know it, I am on La Push land. I hope they don't know I'm here because I'm not supposed to be on their land. Just when I thought I was in the clear, here comes Sam.

"Bella what are you doing here? We told you not to come on our land ever again. You broke the treaty, now prepare to be punished." With that Sam lunged at me. I was too stunned to realize what was happening, until Sam dragged his claws across my face and bit into my shoulder. I yelped and threw him off of me. I ran until I was back on my land and Sam stopped.

"Stay on your land mutt," Sam said and left. I just stay there too stunned from what just happened for twenty minutes.

I eventually went home and shifted. I was going to have permanent scars on the side of my face, and my shoulder. Just great! (Note sarcasm.) Well now I have another reason to way long sleeve shirts. The first reason is kinda self explanatory. When you get super depressed you do things you normally wouldn't, like cut yourself. But I have stopped and have been four years self harm free.

I go take a shower and when I come back down, the whole Cullen family is in my living room. When they see my face, they all gasp. Rosalie looks furious, and may I say that a furious Rosalie is H.O.T.

"Well this is a nice suprise. Since you already let yourself in, without asking might I add, welcome to my humble abode," I say with fake cheeriness.

"Bella, what happened to your face?" Rosalie asked through clinched teeth.

"Oh you know. Went for a run in wolf form, crossed the treaty line with the La Push pack, got caught by Sam, and ran for the treating line after getting attacked by said person."

"Why aren't you taking this serious Bella! You could have been killed! I was right when I said mutts are stupid, arrogant dogs!" Rosalie yelled. Oh that one hurt a lot. "Do you even care about yourself at all? And here I was stupid enough to think that I was your mate. I would never mate with someone as stupid as you."

She just shattered my already broken heart. My imprint rejected me. I can't live on anymore. I can't do this. First I kill my father. Then my mother gets rid of me. Now my imprint thinks I'm stupid and not even her mate anymore. Does fate hate me this much. Maybe mom was right. Maybe I do need to kill myself. I'm just not meant to be in this world.

I hold in my tears as I say, "Well if you think that, then just get out of my house. All of you. I don't want to see any of you again. You broke my heart once, and you just did it again. Sorry to be such a burden to you, but not anymore. This is the last you will ever see of Bella Swan. It was good to see all of you again before. Just remember I will always love you guys. You were my second family."

I turn and walk away. I hear yelling downstairs as I walk into my room, then I hear the front door slam shut. I walk back downstairs to make sure no one was their. When I knew the house was empty, I walk upstairs to the bathroom and lock the door. I sit on the floor and find my old blade that I used to use on myself and push my sleeves up on my shirt. I see all my old scars and say one last thing before I end myself.

"Rosalie you were right. I am a stupid, arrogant dog. I have no use to live anymore. My imprint denied me. At least I got one last kiss before I died."

With that I cut really deep into my wrist to make sure it would take to long for my healing to kick on before I bled out. I was thinking about Rosalie before I heard a scream. I tried to look up, but I was too tired. I think I heard Alice yell my name before everything went black.

A/n: Sorry for the long time in between my updates. School has me so busy, but if I'm taking forever like I was this time just leave a comment telling me I need to update more. If it wasn't for this person who said I needed to write more, I might have forgotten about the story. Sorry once again, but I hope this longer chapter makes it up to you.