Chapter 16

Bella's POV

How in the world is she standing right in front of me? She should be long gone doing amazing things right now, not telling me the Cullens and I are in danger.

"Angela? What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Bella we don't have time for that. You have to take me to the Cullen's house now," she says.

"Okay follow me. I can shop for clothes later." We head to my car, and take off to the Cullen's house.

"I know you're probably wondering what I'm doing here and how I'm a vampire," she starts the conversation with.

"Yeah, that would be very helpful Angela. You know how long it's been since I saw you last. When did you get changed, and how?" I question.

"Well let's see, I was changed shortly after I left to go to college in Seattle. It was an extremely warn day for Seattle, especially in November, when I was leaving the campus after my last class of the day. It was a night class, and I felt like I was being watched. I shook it off as paranoia and continued walking back to my apartment that was a little bit off campus." She takes a deep breath before she continues. "When I was almost to my apartment building, I felt this terrible burning sensation in the back of my neck. The burn was so terrible, all I wanted to do was scream out. But I didn't, I hurried up to my room and laid down on my bed until the pain passed about three days later. I knew I was different and I got out of there as soon as I could. I didn't want to hurt anybody, so I fled. I made it the way to Alaska, where I found the Denalis. I think you have heard of them," she says while looking over at me. I nod my head yes.

"They are good friends of the Cullens and I," I say. "They helped me through the hard times. Carmen heard what happened to me from Alice, and came down as soon as possible. She didn't think what Edward did was fair. She helped me through everything, especially Charlie's death."

"I'm glad you had someone there to help you Bella. I know that we split ways after high school, but I'm here to make up for it," she says.

"Angela, why are you here?" I ask. It's not like I don't want her here, it's just that I want to know why. I want to know what's coming after me and my mate's family.

"I would love to tell you Bella, but we need to wait until we are at the Cullen's house," she replies. She looks out the window, so I drop it. I can tell she doesn't want to talk about anything right now, so I leave her alone and focus on driving back home. I drive a little faster so we can get there quicker.

Skip rest of ride because I don't know what to put there.

When I pull up to the house, Rose is the first one out the door.

"Baby you're here. I thought you wouldn't be here until tomorrow," she says and pulls me into a quick kiss. "God I missed you," she mumbled against my lips.

"I missed you too babe, but we have important stuff to talk about," I say. Just then she realized that I wasn't alone in the car.

"Angela? What are you doing here?" she asks.

"No time to talk, we need to get this meeting started now." Angela takes off for the door and calls the meeting. Every Cullen is sitting here looking lost while Angela clears her throat to start talking.

"I know you guys are probably wondering how and when I was turned into a vampire, but now is not the time for such a story. I'm here to give you bad news. There is no sugar coating it so here it is. The Volturi are coming for you."

Everything is alright until that sentence, then everything goes black.

A/n: Another update is in the books. Wooo. Have a happy rest of the day or night and thanks for reading my book.