Chapter 10

Rosalie's POV

The date turned out way better than I expected. Bella is now my girlfriend. Ahhhhh! I'm so excited. After we swam for awhile, Bella offered to take me to her house. When we got to Bella's house, you could still smell Bella's blood.

"I'm sorry for the smell. We can leave if it's too much," Bella said.

"No its fine. It doesn't bother me much anymore since we left and I never thought that I would be able to see you again. It makes smelling your blood easier,"I said.

"Oh okay then. Well let's go to my room," she said. I nodded and we made our to her room. When we got there, I went straight to her bed. (And no I don't want to do that with her. Yet ;) Anyway, back to the story.)

"I had a nice time tonight Rose," Bella said.

"I did to. Who would of thought that you would be my girlfriend. I feel like the luckiest person in the world right now. It's like nothing can bring me down," I finish my rant. If I could blush, I defenitly would be at this moment.

"That was absolutely the cutest, most adorable thing I have ever heard. If it makes you feel better, I was thinking how a beautiful, sweet girl like you. Could date a freak and ugly person like me," she said while looking down. Does she honestly think she's a freak?

"Isabella Swan! You are not a freak, and you are defenitly not ugly. You are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. That's why when we were in high school, all the boys wanted you. I even think some of the girls were becoming bi-curious." It's true when I say that. I could've sworn that Jessica was going to jump her bones before we left. I look over at Bella and I can see a little bit of a blush on her cheeks, and her head is tilted down as to hide it. "Don't hide the beautiful blush from me. That just makes you even cuter," I say pulling her head up.

"That was so sweet Rose. No one has ever said that to me. Even Edward never said that to me."

"I swear I'm going to get him back for making us leave you, but now is not the time for that. How about we lay down in your bed and cuddle. I think we are way overdue of those," I chuckle. She laughs a little and heads over to her bed. She lays down and pats the spot beside her.

"Are you going to lay down, or not?" Bella asks in a mocking tone. I just shake my head and climb in beside her. She immediately cuddles up to me by putting her head on my chest, and her arms around my waist. I slip my arm around her shoulder, while intertwining her fingers with my other hand. This is actually really comfortable. I haven't felt this comfortable since I was a human.

We talk a little bit more before Bella falls into a deep sleep. Man I'm really starting to fall to this girl, is the last thing I think of until I go into a sleep-like state.

Alice's POV (something new I know)

Bella left awhile to go on her date and by not seeing Rosalie's future until tomorrow, I know she is staying over at Bella's. I start walking around the house looking for Jasper, when I hear moans coming from our room. Thinking nothing about it a walk over to the slightly cracked door, and peek in.

"What in the world is going on in here!" I yell.

A/n: Another chapter done! I was helped by _Gaming_Shadow_. I feel like all I ever say in these things is how sorry I am for not updating sooner, so this time I'm not going to. Here is another chapter for you guys to read, and I'll start working on another chapter to maybe do a double update today.