Chapter 20

Bella's POV

Time skip to Volturi attack (nothing happens, so I'm just going to skip those two to three months)

Today the Volturi is coming with Jasper. I would think that Aro would realize that Jasper was lying to him, but I just think he wants a reason to kill the Cullens. Aro is just afraid that the Cullens will become too strong, and take over the vampire community. He never liked us. He thought our ways are unnatural. That vampires shouldn't drink blood from animals, they shouldn't have a treaty with the shifters, but most of all, they shouldn't be mated to two shifters.

Aro is ashamed that Alice, his favorite out of the Cullens, is mated to a shifter. He just wants Alice to join him, so I will defenitly be watching Leah during all of this. But of course, he just has to see Jade. Word got out about Jade. Her secret is no longer a secret. The good thing about her secret being leaked though, is that we now have many people here to support us. To be witnesses on how Alice and Leah act to show they are true mates.

I'm knocked out of my thoughts by a blonde goddess, "Bella honey, are you okay? You've been staring off into space for a while now."

"Of course I'm okay Rose. I'm just thinking about how stupid Aro is, and how Jade brought all of these people here." She also told me something that I haven't told Rosalie yet.

"Are you sure that's all? You don't have to hide anything from me. You can tell me anything, I won't judge you," she says.

"How did I get so lucky to have you?" I ask.

"I ask myself that same question everyday Bella, but seriously, what's on your mind?" She is so persistent.

"Well, I was wondering after this all plays out, if you wanted to be changed into a wolf shifter. We would be able to make a family and everything. I know this is a lot to take in right before a fight, but I just wanted to tell you this news."

She stares at me for a second before gathering me into a humongous hug. "Of course I'll change into a wolf shifter after this. I would to anything if it means I get to have a family with you," she says.

"Hold that thought." I get up and go over to my dresser, since we are at my house before the fight, and dig through my drawer to find the little black box. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I love Rose with all my life. I'm going to propose right here, right now.

"Bella sweetie, what are you doing?" I grab the box and hide it behind my back. I walk over to her and get down on one knee. She gasps and covers her mouth with her hand.

"Rosalie, I know we didn't have a great start to our relationship. I did something stupid and I almost died, but I came back for you. Anything I ever do now is just for you. You are the reason I'm living right now. If it wasn't for you, I would've died because I couldn't stand to be on this planet anymore. I was broken when you're family left, and since you've been back, you put the pieces to my heart back together. I know this is shitty timing, but I couldn't wait any longer. So Rosalie Hale, will you do me the magnificent honor of marrying me?" I ask. My heart is beating out of my chest, I'm that nervous.

"Yes," she squeaks out. "Yes, of course I'll marry you Bella." I stand up and pull her into my arms. I'm so happy right now, you can't even imagine it. I pick her up and spin her around till I hear her cute, little giggles.

"You have no idea how happy you just made me," I say.

"I would love to sit and talk to you about this Bella, but it's time," she says.

It's time to make the Volturi leave us alone once and for all.

A/n: Here is another update for you lovely readers!! The book is almost over :'( but I might make a sequel, I don't know. I have been told to make a book, which I think I might do. The idea in my head might work for the story I have in mind with that pairing. Anyway back to this book, there is probably only two chapters left in it. I just want to say thank you for whoever has been here for the beginning, and has had to wait FOREVER for me to update. Thank all of you guys for reading and I hoped you liked the new chapter!!