chapter 1;

[author]

Tap

Tap

A light sound of steps coming into the room slowly waking her up.

" Rise and shine, honey. It's morning already. " A woman in her mid 40 woke her daugher up, caressing her probably stinky hair. As she pecked her forehead that was half burried under her thick blanket, she stirred uncomfortably.

" 5 more minutes, mom. " She groaned in her croaky voice, was about to sneak in comfortably and sleep again. The woman let out a light chuckle as a clever idea came up to her mind.

" Your imaginary crush is waiting down there. You sure don't want to- "

" MARK'S HERE?! " Before the woman even got to finish her sentence, her daughter's body immediately shot up completed with large bulging eyes. She stared at her mom in shock and disbelief, hands clasping to her mouth full of drools.

" yup. With your bubble tea lover brother and your mushy best friend. " the woman winked playfully at her daughter in order to tease her. The woman's hairline exceeded past her ears when she witnessed her daughter escaping to the bathroom in a speed of light, or maybe faster.

" holy shit wh- "

" woah. Watch there honey. " She reminded, chuckling by herself. Watching at how messy her daughter's room was, she knocked on the bathroom door.

" anyways, go ahead and finish your business, alright honey? I'll be in the kitchen if you need me. " She sweetly said before eventually going out of the room.

It's a new fresh day for this simple yet georgeous girl, named Lee Halla. She's the one and only daughter of a single lovely mom, Lee Bella. Her mother is indeed a foreigner ; half korean half american. Her father, Lee Hasuk is purely korean blood, but sadly passed away when Halla was only 5 due to lung cancer. The death of him surely gave a massive impact to this lovely family. Beside him being the biggest source of income, he loved his family more than everything as he's one kind of protective dad. A day without him seems miserable, then forever without him seems how? The house went dead for a month, no one dared to mess with their house because everyone was at their lowest point that time. But after a month, and they could slowly accept it and move on. Because whether they like it or not, they should.

Halla has this one and only cousin, Oh Sehun. He loves Halla just how a brother loves his sister. He is in the similar but not the same situation as Halla. He also lost his dad, but instead of his mom taking care of everything, she left him alone and got married with another man because apparently, she was married with Sehun's father only for money. Such a sad cliché story, but is true. Luckily, Bella sincerely wanted to take care of Sehun like his own son, despite at how she was troubling with her family right now. Being a care mother like she is, the family live happily together and is dependable to each other, in each situation.

Halla then met Byun Lena, Byun Baekhyun's younger sister in Elementary School. According to her, Lena is actually a shy and introvert person. Though is a gorgeous one, she doesn't quite have the ability to express herself. She's a nice person, though. And instantly became Halla and Sehun's friend the right moment they met each other. Being friend with them who's actually an outgoing one, Lena began showing her true self ; crazy. She wasn't actually an introvert but bubbly one. The three of them grew closer as they were hard to seperate until their senior year. Beside Lena, Baekhyun is also considered as their close friends. And now, these 4 or 3 people are known for their friendships, strong one.

" So I guess your lovely 5 minutes have passed? " Sehun clicked his tongue teasingly when he saw his sister going down still in messy hair. Halla rolled her eyes at him as she grabbed her toast and put it in her mouth. Proceeding to tie her hair, she excitedly roam her eyes around the house.