chapter 3;

Halla POV

I looked up only to see that ug (un gentleman) boy again. How the fuck did he end up here? It's so annoying that I have to see his annoying face again.

" the fuck are you doing here?! " He asked with his mocking tone. I rolled my eyes.

" Excuse me? What am I doing here? Oh bitch please this is public area. Anyone can come here, not just for your oh-not-so-precious-presence. " I sarcastically said. He rolled his eyes and gave me that underestimate look.

" seriously? If you're here just to stalk me or something because im too fab for you please just go away i want some privacy. " He arrogantly said as he put his sunglasses off.

" eww please no. Put that back to your jerk face i'm so irritated to see that face of yours. " I smirked. He widened his eyes as he was about to shout back something when another shouts were heard.

" SO YOU TWO HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER?!! " Mrs. Jeon – or Eomma, and mom shouted. I cocked my eyebrows.

" Huh? "

" *cough* Okay so Halla, this is my son, Jeon Jungkook. And Jungkook this is Lee Halla, Mrs.Lee's one and only daughter, my bff's daughter. " Mrs. Jeon introduced. Son? Adopted or what? His attitude was like completely different from his mom. 100% different. I wondered where she adopted this asshole guy.

" Yeah? Why should I know her anyways mom? " His cold tone pierced through my ears.

" Jungkook! " Eomma reminded him. He rolled his eyes.

" Mom please stop this already. If you wanna talk then be hurry. I have a date with Jess and I don't want her to wait. " He lazily said as he slumped himself on the chair. Date? Oh really? He got a girlfriend? Damn boy. Whoever his girlfriend was really un-lucky. How could she even managed to see his mood-breaker presence?

" *sighs* Okay fine. I'll tell you this. Me and Bella had created like some deals and agreements and plans and whateves in the past, that you, and Halla, will be arranged on a marriage. "

.

.

.

(still processing)

.

.

.

(wait for 3 seconds please)

.

.

.

" WHAT THE WHAT?!!!! " Me and him screamed in surprisements. I widened my eyes in horror.

" Mom. Please tell me I'm dreaming. " I said hopefully to mom. She gave me that I'm-sorry-I-can-do-nothing look.

Okay so let me get this straight. I'm arranged. On a marriage. With an asshole and immature guy. Which I've just met not even an hour ago. By these phsycopath mommy.

DARN IT I HATE MY LIFEU THIS IS REALLY SHITEU WHAT HAVE I DONE TO GET ALL OF THIS. I obviously didn't want this marriage. I was still a teen. Facing a marriage in this age wasn't easy. And to add it worse, I would be marrying a jerk. I really wanted to cry, and run away from this. But I knew I couldn't.

" Why? " One word slipped through my mouth, almost with my teary eyes. But I held it back. I didn't want to destroy my image in front of them, especially him.

" I'm sorry, honey. I need to do this. " She smiled bitterly. No mom. Don't give me that smile. I was about to say another word when I noticed him. His face redden due to anger. His eyes darken, glaring at his mom. He seemed so serious, that I could also notice his eyes were kind of teary.
" Explain. This. " He emphasized the word with a deep scary voice. The three of us flinched a bit due to his voice. I admitted, he could be so scary sometimes.