chapter 14; forever

yEs you saw what I put on da title. I think it's just for this chapter since 'forever' was everywhere in this chappy so yeaa. XD do enjoy honey and sorry for taking too long to update. Ilysm tho. <3

chapter 14;

Author POV

The awkwardness around the almost-suck-face couple lasted for two days ahead and everyone including duckbitch bro and his crush could felt the tense obviously. They went shy with each other, nor they did open their respective mouths to talk to each other. Every time their eyes met, they would awkwardly looked away and went red instantly. Sehun and Lena and even Baekhyun would continuously teased them but ended up getting whacked away by pissed Halla.

However, that didn't last long. The fact that Jungkook and Jessica barely went in contact after that little incident made him becoming clingy to Halla. The awkwardness started to wear off as she now was getting annoyed yet fluttered over his strange behavior.

" Halllaaa-yaa.. " He whined, poking Halla's cheek. Flinching away, she furrowed her brows.

" Whatt. " Her words were full of confusion, staring weirdly at the boy who was his husband.

" I wantt starrbuckk.. " He cutely said, pouting his red lips. Halla gulped at the sight of his lips, looking away from it.

" Go buy it yourself. " She irritatedly said as she went to her bedroom. Jungkook followed eagerly from behind like a lost puppy. Halla stopped abruptly causing him to bump on her back. Jungkook cocked his eyebrows.

" Eh? " He asked. Turning on her heels, Halla crossed her arms.

" Why are you following me? " She asked, resting her weight on one of her fair leg.

" Cause why not. " Jungkook simply shrugged as he went passed confused Halla to her room. Halla still couldn't get it why was he acting so clingy and weird like this, blinking her eyes several times in confusion. A sound of a loud sigh snapped her about Jungkook getting into her room. Wide eyes, she rushed to open the door only to see him laying like a plankton on top of her comfy bed.

" Ahh so pleasingg. " He sighed out.

" Yahhh that's my bed. Get off. " Halla yelped, trying to push Jungkook away. However, the fact that Jungkook was quite heavy for her standard demanded her to stop trying to push him away. He didn't move even an inch, anyways.

" Is that all you've got? " Jungkook snorted with his closed eyes. Halla rolled her eyes.

" Hey it's not wrong to have a diet once a month. " She whimpered, giving up on tossing him away. She grabbed her iphone and slumped herself beside the laying Jungkook.

" Diet? You really want to see yourself as a skeleton huh? " Jungkook glanced at the sitting Halla who was so focused on her phone. Turning on his back, he eyed the girl before her. Yet he was never getting bored with his favorite hobby, observing thorough her . She would always impressed him in every ways, and he would always found her more interesting day by day. Her soft pink lips caught him off guard as his mind flew back off to three days ago, where he almost shit himself when realizing he was just about to kiss his wife. He recalled the sweet scent when he secretly kissed her hair, causing butterflies to tear out his gut.

" HOLY SHIT JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK! " Halla squeaked in terrified as she tossed her iphone to his surprised face, slapping his nose accidentally. Jungkook grunted in pain.

" Why are you always aiming my nose. " He pinched his nose slightly, glaring at Halla. However, she didn't seem to be intimidated. Red was dominating her face, glares were also being sent to Jungkook, as she crossed her arms harshly.