chapter 16;

con·fused (kən-fyo͞ozd′)

adj.1. Being unable to think with clarity or act with understanding and intelligence.2. a. Lacking logical order or sense: a confused set of rules.  
     b. Chaotic; jumbled: a confused mass of papers.

chapter 16;

Author POV

These couples' hangout to Lotte World, though was extremely fun and memorable, had nevertheless the annoying encounter Halla and Jungkook had never hoped. Though the fact that their childish and selfish personality just took over themselves not a while ago, their hearts dropped instantly, as if someone just reluctantly threw them from the 20th floor, when witnessing a disgusting scene involving the people they knew.

" J-jimin? " Halla breathed a word in shock, eyes wide. Swallowing in panic, Jungkook shut his eyes to calm himself down, trying to find solution on his own. He's panic not because of what he just witnessed himself. He did, though, get disappointed and surprised a bit. But the fact that Halla's wide-open eyes just saw what she shouldn't have seen and knew what she shouldn't have known, he put away the feelings of himself and instead be worrying over his wife.

" Halla? " Jungkook was about to punch whoever voice belongs to but remain restraining himself when it was Sehun who called her. Halla's body hardly turned around to face Sehun and Lena, her face was pale as usual but everyone could tell she was having a hard time right now.

" Hey hyung. " Jungkook decided to answer Sehun's call himself, glancing worriedly at a no-emotion Halla.

" What are you guys doing here? Shouldn't you be eating on a table instead of standing like a statue in front of the entry door? " Lena chuckled as she shrugged. Sehun nodded in agreement.

" Yea. We've done eating and are going home right now. You should be fast so that we can go home faster. " Sehun advised only for him to stare at a stiff Halla.

" Are you okay tho, Halla? " He continued, patting her shoulder. Halla widened her eyes as she shrieked and jumped back in spontaneous.

" E-eh? " She stuttered. Jungkook bit his lips when looking outside the wide window, noticing Jimin was looking at them in wide eyes. Jimin noticed them- no. He noticed her.

Jungkook POV

" You okay, Hal? You look so pale. " Lena stated worriedly as she stepped in front only for Halla to take a step back.

" I'm- I'm ok-kay. " She said in her low stuttery voice. Sehun and Lena was about to say another word but I beat it first to them.

" We're about to order foods though. Let's go Halla. You're really hungry, I can tell. " I faked a smile as I went to grab Halla's wrist. Instead of pulling her to a particular table inside the restaurant, I stupidly pulled her outside without second-thinking what my action would take us to. And as expected as it would be, my first choice really was the worst thing after all.

" Jungk- Jungkook? " A shaky voice whispered too clearly for me to hear. I rolled my eyes as I did what I had to do in the first place.

" Halla? " Another shaky voice called. I kept pulling Halla with me, ignoring those insecure voices. The road seemed so long, too long for me to reach my destination : car. I had to insist myself not to look back at another calls from them people I didn't want to see, but a particular voice had both of my shoes sticked tightly to the ground.

" Park Jimin and his girlfriend Jessica? " A voice which I believe was belong to Sehun hyung said. I widened my eyes while hardly turning my back. Jessica's brown eyes instantly welcomed me. An unpleasing yet longing expression were painted there. I chose to ignore her stare though I could feel a pang of weird feelings inside me. My eyes went to Halla who surprisingly had her teary eyes and dark red face already. My mouth gaped a bit at her sudden expression change as I had to resist myself not to get her to my embrace in front of public.