chapter 20;

sorry for the delay, but here's a long ass chapter. prepare your mental and heart as there will be a lot of things going on in this. xx

chapter 20;

" Halla. What if I'm starting to like you? "

I was shocked, completely caught off guard. His eyes were sincere as he looked at me right in the eyes. I froze in place as a confused and horrible feeling started to churn in my stomach. I was panicked. Panicked because I didn't know whom my hearts were truly for. I should admit I had all these mixed feelings for him and Jimin now. I knew I should have gotten over Jimin who was being a dickhead to me, but nevertheless, he was my first love and the first guy other than Sehun to care more or less about me. He was really a sweet person, and it took me time to believe that he actually cheated on me despite how he had been a protective and caring person when he was with me.

As for Jungkook, almost two months married with him, instead of making me hate him, I ended up falling in love with him. He cared to me as much as Sehun did, was probably more than Jimin did, and never failed to create my stomach flutter beyond belief. I had made up my mind that I wouldn't fall in love after the tragedy that happened between Jimin and I, sadly, I had fallen for Jungkook way before I made my decision. And it was hard to tear my eyes off his beautiful. He's just .. a perfect made from Heaven.

" wh-what? Ar-are you serious? " 

I stuttered, looking at him in wide eyes. He didn't spill out the beans as he kept his mouth shut, eyes staring at me. Silence once fell between us, none of us had the gut to talk first. Fumbling with my fingers, his sudden laugh was nowhere near my expectation. My eyes that were on the ground were immediately brought up to him.

" of course i'm not serious! we're best friends why'd I destroy our friendship! " 

His loud laugh echoed through my ears, smiles reached his eyes while trying to keep his eyes on me. He caught me off guard with his sudden attitude as it took me awhile to smile with him, a fake smile. I was actually thinking he truly meant it, but he did not, did he? I should had felt relieved that I shouldn't be burdened by him, but instead, I somehow felt disappointed.

" Right. Of course. " I bitterly mumbled, trying to curve a smile that looked genuine. It did succeed, but it never did reach my eyes, just like the one on his face. He muted his laugh in instant when he received such reaction and response from me. He softened his eyes, stepping closer to me.

" Aw where's your smile? " He pouted. I faked a wider smile.

" Here! " I chimed, trying to look excited. He stared at me.

" That's fake. Give me the real one. " My fake smile fell, and was placed with a frown.

" How funny that you know me too well. " I muttered as we locked our gaze. He let out a soft chuckle, caressing my burning cheeks.

" Halla. " Smiling gently at me, he leaned in slowly and pecked my cheek. Lingering, he sighed against my cheek, his forehead gently resting against the side of my temple.

 Lingering, he sighed against my cheek, his forehead gently resting against the side of my temple