chapter 7;

Jungkook POV

Lucky enough, Sehun managed to catch up with me. I could know more personal things about Halla, including her pink undies – okay no scratch that. But seriously, I was going to marry her within a month or so, yet I didn't even know a thing about her, well except her name of course... and secret boyfriend. Okay never mind. Let's stop talking about this insane weird girl.

" Yah Jungkook. " I jerked back to reality.

" Hmm? " I hummed, not paying attention.

" Aren't you coming? " Sehun asked.

" Where to? " I asked, dumbfounded.

" Wow. You. Are. Not. Listening. " Sehun emphasized, shaking his head. I grinned.

" Sorry. " I apologized.

" Nevermind. Let's just go. " He dragged one of my hand, while the other hand of mine was holding a shopping bag. Yap. I bought the tux already, with his help. His taste oddly suited mine. Boys, maybe?

" What are we here for? " I asked Sehun who was probably staring at Lena missingly though he was just being apart for not even one hour.

" Waiting for your wife. " Minju popped out of nowhere.

" Future wife. " I corrected. She shrugged while putting a shopping bag on the table beside the couch.

" What did you buy? " I asked her also putting mine beside hers.

" Dress, obviously. " She rolled her eyes at me as though it was an obvious thing.

" You have plenty dresses already. " I said, slumping my self on the couch.

" Yeah so? " She raised a brow.

" So buying a new dress clearly isn't nescesarry, smart girl. You're just wasting time and money. " I rolled my eyes. She scoffed.

" Then why buy a tux when you have one already? " She sarcastically asked.

" Because mom insisted and I won't waste my time lurking around the men's area just to end up having an empty hand. " I replied back.

" There, smart boy. You know it already. " She said in her sarcastic tone.

" What? You thi- "

I wasn't able to continue my sentence after the door in front of me spun opened. I just saw a perfect angel in front of me, smiling beautifully with her plum lips. Her face was shining brightly inside this room which was getting hotter according to me. She looked really outstanding, that I couldn't recognize it was-

" Oh my god Halla. You look so pretty, dear. " Mom popped out of nowhere, nearly bulging her eyes out. I couldn't say it better myself. The gown matched Halla perfectly. She looked damn gorgeous in it.

" Looks like someone is drooling over her. " Lena's voice snapped me back to reality.

" What. " I slightly glared at her, but I couldn't deny the fact that my face went red.

" They're blushing. Awwh. " In my peripheral vision, I could notice Halla's face went red too.

" Stop it already. " Halla's soft voice oddly created a particular sensation in me, which instantly made me blushed even more.

Oh my god jungkook why happened to your manly self.

" Guys you can adore each other later on after you're truly married. For now, you guys go to the jewelry store. I will take care of these. Shoo. We'll meet you there. " Mrs.Lee shoo-ed us playfully. Halla was back in her outfit and I strangely felt disappointed with it. But I slapped that stupid thought away and proceed with others to the store.