chapter 12;

Author POV

" Jeon Jungkook? " He widened his eyes, slowly letting his head shot up to his side.

" Long time no see, huh? " His breath were stucked, the eyes of his felt like they were getting to burst out of their socket, his chest was hammering without him knowing the reason. He couldn't believe it, after all these years, Jungkook finally met him, again.

" T-Taeh-hyung? " He let out a shaky breath, my eyes met his slowly and awkwardly.

" Glad that name still stick lightly in your mind, bro. " Taehyung gave a smug grin, letting his butt to sit unknowingly in front of the stiff Jungkook. Halla's gaze bounced between these two boys who seemed to know each other, as she then faked a cough to break the tense.

" Are you a new student? I have never seen you here, before. " Halla spitted words truthfully to a stranger in front of her who was scoffing in disbelief.

" Seriously, girl? You don't know who am I? " Taehyung rolled his eyes after noticing the girl.

" Why should I anyways? Are you that important? " Jungkook almost choke the air out of him, looking in wide eyes at his secret wife. Savage Halla at its bestest, Baekhyun mentally facepalmed. Taehyung's brows jumped, surprised to see such a girl like her.

" Wow. Does a girl like you really exist in this world? Like literally everyone in this school know perfectly who am I, why don't you? " Halla crossed her arms.

" Well because I don't want. Why would I? " She started to get an intense look from the guy in front of her. Feeling uncomfortable, she squirmed lightly and swallowed, glancing concernly at Jungkook who seemed to be in a starstruck.

" Nevermind. I'm leaving. " Taehyung stood up harshly, glaring at Halla unknowingly. Jungkook who was looking at him all the time had his breath stucked when Taehyung was about to leave.

" W-wait. Ca-can I talk to y-you? " Jungkook said in a low stuttery voice, having both of Taehyung and Jungkook's back to each other. Taehyung froze, not looking back at the figure as he mentally slapped himself to stop walking just because of Jungkook.

Jungkook's heart sank down when he heard the guy's pace starting to drift away slowly from him, giving him an indirectly 'no' answer to his question. He then sighed in contentment, looking down at his fingertips. He was so closed to tear up, the fact that he just saw the guy he missed the most didn't help him any better. He swallowed harshly, slowly letting the memories he had together with the guy he just confronted. It was pain for Halla to see Jungkook being like this that she forgot all those bickers they had just now. Gulping, she debated whether she should or not patted his back to sooth him down. Her hand unconsciously went for itself to reach his muscular back, rubbing it in a circular motion. Jungkook's tensed shoulder ceased a bit by the touch of Halla. It made him feel at ease, a bit, but he couldn't help to still be reminiscing about the history he had with Taehyung.

Baekhyun who was watching this the whole time refused to pipe any words, deciding to observe the obvious couple in front of him, and witnessing the weird encounter between two hot boys, which made his head popped a 'i-don't-really-get-what-is-literally-happening-on-here' statement without his surprisement.

Jungkook POV

" You sure you okay? " Halla asked for what seemed 10th times already today. I smiled a bit at this concerned girl before me. Knowing that she managed to rub my back lightly that time just made my smile reached freely to my eyes.

" Yeah. How many times do I have to reply that? " I whimpered, pouting cutely at her. She waved disgustedly in front of her face.

" Nu-uh don't give me that face of yours. It won't work. " I laughed, shoving her shoulder playfully. She frowned, shoving my shoulder back while walking side by side to my car. Her sudden smile caught me off guard, eyes meeting with each other deeply.