special chapter ; Christmas edition

bcs I love you xoxo | pls play awake (christmas remix) by Jin | merry christmas btw 

special chapter; christmas edition

[future day]

I sighed for even Einstein couldn't count how many was it. I softened my eyes at the figure before me as I slumped myself beside the helpless person.

" tell me again why did we buy this big tree in the first place. " 

Jungkook said nonchalantly. I shrugged, leaning to the sofa behind me.

" because the lower part of the tree kinda matches the shape of your butt. " 

I responded clearly. He sighed.

" did I really say that? " 

he asked to himself, making a 'tsk' sound. I shrugged.

" well. that's all I heard before you rushed into that store and came out hugging an enormous box. "

I told him once again. With his eyes closed and head hung low, he shot his index finger right in front of my face, making me back away a bit.

" yep I know don't remind me again. " he snapped while hugging his knees. I rolled my eyes as I outstretched my arms.

" so still have the christmas spirit, mate? " I yawned loudly while standing up from my sitting position. Dusting my short, I stared at him whose face was dug between his jeans. A whimper was the next thing I heard despite the curling-ball-state of him.

" is building a christmas tree really hard. " 

he wailed out like a child as he lifted his pouting face to me. I used to stupidly melt at that weird expression he always gave but not anymore.

" well we all know anything similar to your kind is really hard to handle. " 

I snorted teasingly at him. He shot his eyes opened as he rolled them. he was so desiring to shout at me but I didn't know what hold him back not to.

" yeah well. I know I'm really hard to handle especially on beds. " He went from 0 to 100 in a matter of second and that almost made me shit myself. I went wide eyes at what he said.

" what the fu- "

" how many times should I tell you that no swearing is allowed when you are with me? anyways why keep denying the fact that's too true to not be real. You even love it when I'm with you on bed in fact. " 

he winked playfully at me as he stood up. I faked a throw up as I scoffed in disgusted.

" excuse me sir when do we even get on bed together. " I snapped. He raised a brow.

" still denying the fact? Really Halla? Don't you count all of those nights when- "

" Okay okay I know now shut up. " I rolled my eyes in annoyed as I stepped away from his getting-closer figure. He laughed as he managed to take a big step to ruffle my hair. I chirped a quick 'get-away' to him.

" why still being a stubborn teenager Halla when you're going to be a mom soon? " 

he showed his killing grins, complete with his bunny teeth who never seemed to be dying. I hissed.

 I hissed