chapter 4;

Halla POV

" Hey. " I called him as soon as I arrived. The cold breeze brushed past my skin that I shivered a bit. It was getting chilly these days, yet children were still playing happily at this park. The big umbrella-shaped tree as usual covered half of the park, covered him who stood right under the old green-leaved trees. He turned around when he heard me. He then cracked a smile, the smile that I love the most, including his cute eyesmile.

" Hi. How have you been? " He hugged me. It was so warm, that I wanted to cuddle with him all night. I hugged him back and placed my head between the crook of his neck. His masculine scent was giving me pleasure.

" I'm fine. " I said weakly, as I looked deeply into his eyes, his dark brown eyes.

" Are you sure? You look so weak? Are you sick? " He checked my forehead. I blushed upon this skin ship.

" I-I'm fine. Really. " I stuttered. He raised a brow, just before he smirked. Oh and smirks. I love his smirks. It was possessive and addictive, and not to mention, sexy.

" You're blushing. " He teased with his high-pitched but cute voice. I snapped the thoughts away as I frowned.

" Am not! "
" Oh yes you are! "
" And how are you so sure of that? "
" You're so red, silly. "
" .... whatever. " I admitted defeats when suddenly he started to tickle me.

" Yah stop it! Yah. " I laughed my ass of, but he didn't stop.

" Not until you admit you're blushing. " He smirked, yet laughing at the same time. I kept running away from him, but of course, he could catch me real fast.

" O-okay I- I admit. Now stop it. " I said while catching my breath. He smiled.

" Now that's my good girl. " He patted my messy-bun hair. I pouted.

" not my hair. " I said. He laughed.

" You're so cute. " He squealed. I rolled my eyes as I playfully raised both of my hands, signalling as if I've done with these shits. Again, the cold breeze brushed past my revealing shoulder. I shivered.

" Cold? " He asked. I shrugged.

" Nah not really. " I replied as I led him to sit on the wooden bench, where we used to spend our days here, under the old trees. He followed me and gave me his jacket. I looked up to him. 

" I've told you not to wear sleeveless tops this month since it's almost winter. You did not listen to me. " He frowned protectively. I grinned sheepishly. I love this side of him, protective.

" But I thought you shouldn't have felt cold though. We've done some 'little' exercise and I am sure you're sweating. Sweating means you're feeling hot. As in science, hot is not equal cold. So the point is, my jacket doesn't really necessary. " He grinned sheepishly. Oh well I took back my words. He was sometimes annoying and over considerate.

" Whatever. " I crossed my arms, pretending I was angry. He chuckled as he sat beside me and wrapped me with his muscular arms.

" You can use my sexy arms instead. " He smirked. I rolled my eyes, as I was about to reply back, when suddenly I remembered the reason why I was here. I sighed. He stopped smirking, as he looked at me worriedly.

" You okay? What do you want to say to me by the way? " He asked, as if he could read my mind. Okay. Here we go. I took a deep breath, gather my courage to tell him. I had to tell him sooner or later.

" But promise me you won't get angry when I tell you this. " I held a pinky swear. There was a glint of hesitation in his eyes, and I could even felt mine too, but surprisedly, he held his too after a while.