chapter 18;

[ a/n : starting now, I intended to make Halla's pov as the main one. So if I don't write whose pov is it, it belongs to her. do take that note~]

chapter 18; 

Tap

Tap

Tap

I kept bumping the edge of my pencil to the surface blow. Left hand massaging my side temple, I sighed for the 5th time. I passed this half an hour test with answering nothing, as in nothing. I stared blankly at the blank paper below me as I sighed again. This was hard. I never thought it would be this hard. Or I just didn't study yesterday? The clock kept ticking as the time kept running, hence that paper still was so clean and white. Where all my luck went when I needed them the most?

" Pssh. " 

I stopped tapping my pencil as someone whispered. Curious, I roamed my typical slanted eyes to find the person. I raised my right eyebrow when he gave me a look.

" Can you stop doing that? " He said once again, in a low voice. Brows still were lifted high, I ignored his wasted question as I went back reading the questions I had read over and over again. Trying to concentrate, his irritating voice called up again.

" Yah. Did you just ignore m- "

" Any problem, Mr. Jeon? "

 As if the preceptor stood on my side to save me from this bastard, he asked sternly when noticing Jungkook was literally facing me. Busted bastard. Couple of eyes started staring at him curiously, he pulled an awkward and weird smile.

" Ah nothing, sir. Sorry for the incovenience. " 

He lowly replied while lowing his head to look down to his paper. I tried my hardest not to smile, biting my lower lips in advance. But of course, a bastard like him wouldn't let his prey went away like that. I could feel his glare was all on me, lowly cursing intentionally to me. Knowing he was looking at me right now, I winked playfully without looking at him, teasing. Snort was the next thing I heard from my side, as he secretly waved his middle-finger at me. My lips formed a smile. Naughty little bastard, wasn't he? 

I didn't entertain him further as I tried to concentrate with the papers below me. I had to answer this well, I had to finish this. I realized well the fact that I didn't open the book yesterday. Mom had yet to call me and pull me back to home just to tell me that she missed me. Of course, who could resist that specific charm your mom was giving when she begged. I excitedly went home and stayed there the whole day and unfortunately, the books were at the house where me and Jungkook shared and I just had to leave it there. Luck wasn't really at my side these days. He wasn't too. I tried calling him several times to drive me the books but he insisted that he wasn't at home too. Well. Nevermind. He was no use after all.

Sighing while looking frustatedly at the writings below me, I had to insist myself to remember those lessons my teacher always gave in repeats in history time, which barely attatched to my mind. But I was lucky that he was a forgetful and lame person that he kept repeating the subject over and over again. I could managed to remember some because his words seemed to never leave my thoughts. It was really annoying,  however, it had a bit use in this matter and I thought I should be thankful for his lame self. Hard, indeed. But it was either that rather than having my grades dropped low, as low as my thirst for Jungkook's dick.

-

" No, Halla. You ain't be home for now. " 

He repeated himself once again with eyes focused on the road before him. I bit my lower lips frustratingly.