Chapter 9

[CHARLIE'S POV]

I was fuming. First that douche bag, Cole wants me to be his mate again, now that I'm 'hot', and then that blonde headed bimbo, Nicole, tries to start a fight. On top of that, Connor wants to make amends, so that all shall be forgiven.

Two years too late.I'm not as forgiving any more.

I walked back to my friends. Before they can ask I say,

"He wants me to be his mate, she wants to start a fight, and he wants all to be forgiven." I pointing to each individual.

"Ok." They all answer.

"Ugh. I hate life." I groaned.

"Come with me."

Kylie pulled me to the kitchen. It was empty.She was gonna try to cheer me up, i just knew it. She told me to sit, and stay, I did as she commanded. All was fine until some drunk boy walked in. I instantly recognized him as Mike. One of my brothers friends.The playboy. The creep who's tried to sleep with every girl in school, including me.

He was taller now, with more muscle. He still had the blonde hair and green eyes. The eyes were how I recognized him, they were bright green with yellow and blue swirls.

"Hey babe." He slurred his words, the disgusting smell of alcohol filling my nose. He was barely audible over the pounding music." You wanna go upstairs and have a little fun?" Eww.

"In your dreams." I replied getting up to walk away.

He caught my waist.

Why won't anyone ever let me go? Every time I try to walk away today, someone catches me.

"You're right, a babe like you, is in my dreams." Double eww.He turned me so that I was trapped between him and the kitchen isle. I tried to push him off but he was stronger than me, and he wasn't gonna budge.

He started kissing me along my collar bone, up my neck, along my jaw, to my mouth. Triple eww.

He tried and tried to open my lips and succeeded by pulling my hair and inserting his tongue in my mouth when I opened it due to the pain. I lost count but still, eww.

He started to relax and I saw my opportunity. I stomped on his foot and as he removed himself from me, I screamed for help. Though I knew not many people could hear me over the music but I hoped someone anyone could.

He pulled me back and started sucking on my mouth again. Ugh. Suddenly the door burst open revealing a very shocked looking Connor and a very angry looking Cole.